Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Im pretty new to the whole tb thing and dont actually own diapers or have access to them I enjoy running, longboarding, etc. I like reading your guys posts and stories! I kinda keep all this stuff on the downlow so dont expect too much from me... Sorry for my lame hello lol.

Quote Originally Posted by donuts127 View Post
    Im pretty new to the whole tb thing and dont actually own diapers or have access to them I enjoy running, longboarding, etc. I like reading your guys posts and stories! I kinda keep all this stuff on the downlow so dont expect too much from me... Sorry for my lame hello lol.
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

It's okay many of the member here also experienced same problem with you. In fact i also don't buy diapers until like 1 years ago. Well i also keep this stuff downlow. I don't want everyone to know that i'm TB/DL.

Default Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

It's okay many of the member here also experienced same problem with you. In fact i also don't buy diapers until like 1 years ago. Well i also keep this stuff downlow. I don't want everyone to know that i'm TB/DL.
    Ha thanks for posting on my thread. Its comforting to know that there are people out there that are just like me, which I already knew (not intending a jerk tone) I feel the same way as you. I'm not much of a tb though lol more of a dl to be honest, not really into the babyish stuff.

Ha thanks for posting on my thread. Its comforting to know that there are people out there that are just like me, which I already knew (not intending a jerk tone) I feel the same way as you. I'm not much of a tb though lol more of a dl to be honest, not really into the babyish stuff.
    You're welcome mate. At least you reply it since many introduction it's like hit and run. Well i never differentiate TB or DL i love both of it.

You're welcome mate. At least you reply it since many introduction it's like hit and run. Well i never differentiate TB or DL i love both of it.
    Yea, I honestly don't know how I became a DL although I do remeber having dreams about diapers when I was younger like 7-8 years old.
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-Aug-2012 at 03:34. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Yea, I honestly don't know how I became a DL although I do remeber having dreams about diapers when I was younger like 7-8 years old.
    Same with me i think the earliest memory i have when i was 6 years old. I really want to try diaper.
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-Aug-2012 at 03:37. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Same with me i think the earliest memory i have when i was 6 years old. I really want to try diaper.
    I didn't realize that being a dl existed until about a year and a half ago though.
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-Aug-2012 at 03:37. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

I didn't realize that being a dl existed until about a year and a half ago though.
    Well if i'm honest i didn't know about TB/DL and so on until when i was 12 years old. I search some word in google and found out about TB/DL and then i'm realised i'm not alone. And i found ADISC. When i was 14 years old although i didn't active until early this year.
    Last edited by Trevor; 06-Aug-2012 at 03:38. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.