Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: razorless shaving?

Default razorless shaving?

I'm a 20 year old male and I like to keep my legs shaved for sports. Anyways, I hate shaving iS there a good product like Nair that I.could use for my legs chest and pubic area? I feel awkward typing this lol. Well thanks for any replies

Ballsbalm works great on leg hair for me. I found this out accidentally when attempting to depill elsewhere...

You shouldn't use depilatory creams on the genital area. Waxing is probably your best bet. It's kind of painful though.

Razors aren't that bad as long as you don't let it slide too long between shaves. Chemicals make me nervous, especially around my naughty bits.

Quote Originally Posted by Rissy View Post
    F**k razors~ Use an epilator like a badass~~~ ^_~
    Alrighty then. That has to be the first time I've heard that phrase!

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx View Post
    Alrighty then. That has to be the first time I've heard that phrase!
    What's not badass about using a machine that RIPS hair out?

Well, don't disregard Nair just because it is packaged in a feminine way. Skin is skin. You have as much chance of it working well for you on your legs as any woman does for hers.

It works great on my legs, no 'burn' sensation at all, but I"m just lucky.

It smells terrible and I'm sure you'd need lots of Nair, but go ahead and use it if you want... But that isn't the badass way :P

I tried some of those a few years back. Didn't work for me,back to razor. Works everytime.