Thread: 1st Messy Diaper!

Default 1st Messy Diaper!

Well I had my first poopy diaper last night...at first I didn't want to but then I thought "what baby doesn't mess there pants"?! And let me tell you,it felt great and was the ultimate baby feeling when the diaper was full and wet,all mushy!! Anyone else like poopy,peepee filled diapers???I know I do!

It was a pleasure for me to enjoy peeing and pooping my Cushies diaper within nearly two hours after I got them last week. I'm glad you enjoyed having squishy poop in your diaper. I like poopy and peepee filled diapers too. Really squishy, and really stinky too.

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself - Just remember to be hygienic about it & be aware that the smell is very noticeable and has a tendency to linger! I tend not to poop very often because of the clean-up it entails, but that's a personal thing

Quote Originally Posted by icyfire View Post
    I'm glad you enjoyed yourself - Just remember to be hygienic about it & be aware that the smell is very noticeable and has a tendency to linger! I tend not to poop very often because of the clean-up it entails, but that's a personal thing
    I am with you on the clean up issue.

To the OP I am glad you are enjoying as long as you can handle the clean up or have some one to clean you up, it is a good feeling, esp. when you9 have someone to clean you up but that is a preference I guess.
    Last edited by EmilyAdella; 04-Aug-2012 at 23:37. Reason: double quote correction

There is nothing better than a nice warm poo filled diaper!

I mess on the rare occasion, though only in private. I wouldn't say it's 'fun', but merely serves to make me feel even younger. The problem this scenario creates is that in order to clean up, I have to break out of that child-like mindset. The only way I could avoid this would be to have a caretaker that wouldn't mind dealing with such an unpleasant chore, but again, that's not something I would want to put them through.

It's a Catch-22 of sorts. In the meantime, I am not opposed to doing it on my own. If I am really feeling my little side, I will mess if I have the time and privacy. Consider me somewhat 'undecided' on how I feel about it.

I'm with Onecho. I do that in private. But I wouldn't mind having a full time caretaker as along as they were willing to clean me up afterwards.