Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings, salutations, and... um, hi!

Default Greetings, salutations, and... um, hi!

Hello there ADISC~ Um, guess I should say a little about myself!

I'm currently a high school student and I enjoy the arts a lot. I love drawing, writing, acting, etc. I tend to be very shy and introverted, especially when around strangers. I've been told that I'm a very fun person to be around though once I get comfortable with a person. I'm pretty smart. Contrary to my username, I don't think I'm a furry, though I do like certain elements to it.

I first got into diapers and ageplay a few years ago. I'd always felt very attracted to the idea of either age-regression or other kind of 'babying' concepts partly due to the odd number of kid shows that would put these kind of themes in an episode or two! Thankfully the internet let me know that I was not alone in these feelings. FTT was the first site I really visited though I did not make an account. I've lurked around other sites pertaining to this particular kink for a long time now, but this is the first time I've made an account for a forum of this nature. Well, here I am I suppose!

I like to fashion myself as a game developer. I like to make games and want to craft a career out of it someday. I'm currently working on a few projects that I hope will bring me some success. I love playing video games too, no duh. I primarily enjoy games found on Sony or Nintendo consoles though I've been getting into PC gaming as well.

I'm here primarily to socialize a bit and just read about others' experiences and find some support if need be.

Um, I guess that's it. Hope I get to know you guys more. :)

Quote Originally Posted by KittyXi View Post

I'm currently a high school student and I enjoy the arts a lot. I love drawing, writing, acting, etc. I tend to be very shy and introverted, especially when around strangers. I've been told that I'm a very fun person to be around though once I get comfortable with a person. I'm pretty smart. Contrary to my username, I don't think I'm a furry, though I do like certain elements to it.

I first got into diapers and ageplay a few years ago. I'd always felt very attracted to the idea of either age-regression or other kind of 'babying' concepts partly due to the odd number of kid shows that would put these kind of themes in an episode or two! Thankfully the internet let me know that I was not alone in these feelings. FTT was the first site I really visited though I did not make an account. I've lurked around other sites pertaining to this particular kink for a long time now, but this is the first time I've made an account for a forum of this nature. Well, here I am I suppose!

I like to fashion myself as a game developer. I like to make games and want to craft a career out of it someday. I'm currently working on a few projects that I hope will bring me some success. I love playing video games too, no duh. I primarily enjoy games found on Sony or Nintendo consoles though I've been getting into PC gaming as well.

I'm here primarily to socialize a bit and just read about others' experiences and find some support if need be.

Um, I guess that's it. Hope I get to know you guys more.
    Wow, what a stunning introduction. Welcome KittyXi

Have you made any games yet? what are your favourite games to play? and You don't have to be shy here ^_^ we're all nice enough people ^_^ would you be up to sharing some of your art here?

Hi there DylanK! :)

Yes, I've made a few games so far, but neither one became very successful. >->; However, the one I'm working on right now is pretty much a remake of my first game with better graphics, but I'm excited. It's a sidescrolling zelda-esque dungeon game.

I like platformers and RPGs a lot. My favorite games ever include Paper Mario: TTYD and the Shin Megami Tensei: Persona series for PS2. I could really go on and on about games I love though cuz there is so much I love. <3

I've also recently been getting into tabletops like D&D and Mouse Guard. I particularly like Mouse Guard because... well... playing as a cute little mouse with a sword? Awesome!

I'd love to post some art, but is there a good place for it? And what kind of subject matter is allowed? :o

GreyEntity

Hi KittyXi I'm Vanqua.
    Whats your favorite thing to write about? Do you just write like short stories or just like writing for school? You probably also write your videogames of course! Have you been in any plays? If your comfortable tell us some
    Also you don't have to answer any of these questions if your not comfortable.^-^

That game sounds fun but even good game ideas don't get the audience they deserve, somehow these guys have worked it out though ^_^

I've never played either of those games I do prefer platformers to RPGs though ^_^ I love retro games too ^_^

I've been wanting to get into D&D but any time my friends take me anywhere near it they dig out a massive book of rules and it scares me off, same goes for warhammer, why can't they be simple and logical like chess?

And you can make a gallery on your profile and post anything you like ^_^ providing it's in the rules ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by KittyXi View Post

Um, I guess that's it. Hope I get to know you guys more.
    It's lovely you've come from first acknowledging for a period your ageplaying as I think many of us go through a "Is it really okay" phase lurking at sites trying to make sense of it all. There are many sites out there and I'm wondering what it was about this site that caught your eye? For me it sure seems lively.
    [I[/I]

- - - Updated - - -

[
    Last edited by JoanneChan; 04-Aug-2012 at 17:24. Reason: it's that bug again

@Vanqua: Hi Vanqua! Oh, I like writing my own little stories here and there. Sometimes I do write about my fantasies in the padded world, but often I just write stories about post-apocalyptic, steam-punk or other such things. And yeah, I do write for my own video games, haha. You'd be surprised the amount of planning and work you have to put in! @[email protected]
    I've been in quite a few plays and musicals at school. For musicals I've been in Beauty and the Beast, My Fair Lady, and You're A Good Man Charlie Brown. For plays some of my favorite productions were Rehearsal for Murder, and the Curious Savage.

@DylanK: That website looks neat! :D
    And yeah, D&D is a huge book. ;-;
    However, I do believe that the majority of it is just information about races and skills and things. How to play it is probably not as complex as it seems. I've played a few sessions so far and it's not too daunting. It is a bit more complex than your run-of-the-mill games though, I suppose. >-<;

Oh! I didn't know there was a gallery function! Thanks for informing me. ^-^

@JoanneChan: Nice to meet you, Joanne! :)
    Well, I wouldn't say I've always been comfortable. I did go through a period where I wondered if it was okay or not. UnderstandingInfantalism helped me a lot, and especially because BitterGrey (I think that's how you spell it) was a Christian which resonated with me since I too am one. It is a bit hard sometimes when I think about being a little girl and how it affects my relationship with God, but for now I think that it's just part of who I am and how He made me to be.

As for why I decided for ADISC, I think it being lively is a part of it. Sadly, FTT isn't as active as it was before so that's one reason. And a lot of sites out there in this nature aren't really for teenagers, so that's also another reason. I'm glad there's this site just for TBs and ABs and such to chill out and talk about it. :D

welcome. i love sony videogames as well. Mostly RPGS and Platformers. Its good to have you on the site. Never hesitate communication

Welcome to the wonderful world of ADISC It's nice to meet another person with the same interests I'm Eddie but you are free to call me Baby Eddie. Hope to see you active on the forums these next few days.

@Symmetry: Hi! I'm glad to see another Sony lover. Thanks for welcoming me. :)

@BabyEddie: Hello there! I hope to be an active member too. :D

Feel free to just call me Xi, everyone~ (Oh, pronounced 'zee' to clear pronunciation matters up)