Thread: Acceptance

Default Acceptance

I have been wearing nappies 24/7 since about October but not using them. My husband has now decided that I am only allowed to use the toilet for 'number two's and therefore wetting my nappy will become a permanent thing with no if's or but's. Tbh I have found this to be quite a frightening week because I know that he won't back down so I have had to accept that this is simply my life from now on. Did anyone else have feelings of fear when being told that they have to use their nappies permanently? Last night for the first time ever I was told that I was not allowed to use the bathroom during the night and simply had to wet my nappy even though I cannot wet whilst lying down and had to get off the bed to do so. This morning I woke up absolutely soaked (another first!) and if I didn't have plastic pants on I would have wet the bed
    The start of a different life I suppose

I've struggled with urge incontinence my whole life and finally accepted diapers as my regular underwear in my mid-twenties. That was 20 years ago. Yeah, I felt apprehension when I decided to wear pretty much every night and sometimes during the day. However, that was to manage a medical problem. Your situation is completely different.

I sounds to me like you enjoy being told what to do and that's okay, many of us do. However, nobody can make you become incontinent or a permanent diaper wearer. Obviously you've made that choice and allowed your husband to act on it. Your fear of apprehension comes from that decision. I suspect it will wear off and you'll either continue as a diapered girl or you'll only want to do it occasionally for the thrill. I sounds like you have a wonderfully supportive partner. Best of luck to you.

Wise words Spaz I do like being controlled but I think that it is the fear of giving over total control that makes me a bit apprehensive.

Perhaps I'm missing something here, but from your post it sounds like you're not thrilled about having to wet yourself every time you have to go. If this is the case, I'd suggest letting your husband know, as he has no right to make you wet without your consent. (If you are OK with this then disregard my post, but no one should force you to do something you don't want to). I'm single, but when I give diapers too great a place in my life, I end up unhappy. I'd hate to see this happen with you and your love. Make sure you're both OK with everything you are doing.

I appreciate your comments Adventurer, thanks Basically, my husband understands me and knows that this is what I want but I am really indecisive and he knows that I need a nudge in the right direction. We talked it through last night and as he knows I like being controlled we have agreed that unless I say that I am really uncomfortable with it we will continue on this road. As feisty as I am I have always been a bit backwards in coming forwards lol

Congratulations, so long as you can get control back if/when you want it this is wonderful news for both of you!

Wetting your nappies is awesome, it's so boring to wear and not use them.

Quote Originally Posted by llarawen View Post
    I appreciate your comments Adventurer, thanks Basically, my husband understands me and knows that this is what I want but I am really indecisive and he knows that I need a nudge in the right direction. We talked it through last night and as he knows I like being controlled we have agreed that unless I say that I am really uncomfortable with it we will continue on this road. As feisty as I am I have always been a bit backwards in coming forwards lol
    Ah, well that's good, then. I hope you enjoy it!

I wear 24/7 and accept it and the advantages that it has is great other than leaks every now and then!

My boyfriend knows, and he is very supportive. I don't think he'll ever change me, but he likes to see me in them and have sex while I'm wearing them, so I cannot complain. He is the only one that know I wear