Thread: Should I tell?

Default Should I tell?

So I'm a guy and I hav a friend that's a girl tht I know won't tell anyone an she is really understanding should I tell her since (were just friends by the way)

Idk just to get it off my chest but I like tht I can hav a separate personal an social life so Im not gonna

I have told 3 people in my life. The first was a guy friend and I moved away the next day. The second was the first girl I went to 3rd base with and who I considered to be, at the time, my best friend. The other is my current girlfriend. Each time it was nice to have it off my chest, but only with the last one did the conversation ever venture past the initial explanation. Most people just don't want to know.
    I don't know what your relationship is with this girl, but for me, as nice as it was to actually talk about this with someone, it wasn't fulfilling. No one wanted to discuss it and therefore it still seemed like a dirty little secret. I am no longer in contact with either of the first two and I just have to live with the fact that they know I secret.
    Just something to consider.

When in doubt: no.
    If you're sure that you want the person to know and/or you're sure that they will keep it confidential and/or you're prepared to accept the consequences if they don't, then by all means, go ahead.