Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: wet diapers almost no control while

Default wet diapers almost no control while

i was wondering if is normal the following when i get a diaper on, i can wet them easily even almost without notice it just little feeling and then is the done, just can do it while am diapered if am not diapered can not do such thing,

is normal this or what do you think about it?

best regards
    dltrainer

that is actually pretty good a lot of people take a lot of time to get to that point.

most people's bodies are adjusted to hold control strongly except "when appropriate", and takes time to retrain. I don't think I'd call it abnormal, but certainly uncommon. And many would consider to be quite fortunate.

A bit like juggling. Most people have to work at it to get good, but occasionally a new person will take to it very quickly.

i been on and off 10 years if wore 24/7 would end up losing bladder control, would be nice i think if happened that.

This happens to me I leaned to just go when I am diapered.

If you've played Minecraft you'll know about a thing called redstone. It has two main components, torches and dust. The dust carries a signal (on or off) and the torch emits an on signal. But the torch will turn off if the block it is attached to is powered by another torch or redstone dust.

Therefore you can make a not gate. If the dust leading into the block is on the torch is off, and if the dust is off the torch is on. If you make two not gates, and then wire their outputs to a single not gate you have an AND gate. If both inputs to the first two not gates are on then the output from the third will be on. You can make far more complex gates than this by chaining together lots of not gates.

Your brain is like this, except a million times more complex. And it can grow as it learns. Your brain has formed a pathway which is in simple form, if I am sitting on a toilet and I have built up pee/poo then release it. Really its far more complex (you need thousands, if not millions of conditions, think of all the variables that suggest you're on a toilet). By using diapers you're forming new pathways. If I need to go to the toilet, and I am wearing something thick, soft, etc then go to the toilet in my pants.

When you first start using diapers, your brain is confused. It has learned to only release the bladder/bowels when you are on the toilet. After a while (varies from person to person) your brain adds diapers as an acceptable place to do your business.

i think is right that and well is just nice if am able of do it almost naturally,

Quote Originally Posted by herobrine View Post
    If you've played Minecraft you'll know about a thing called redstone. It has two main components, torches and dust. The dust carries a signal (on or off) and the torch emits an on signal. But the torch will turn off if the block it is attached to is powered by another torch or redstone dust.

Therefore you can make a not gate. If the dust leading into the block is on the torch is off, and if the dust is off the torch is on. If you make two not gates, and then wire their outputs to a single not gate you have an AND gate. If both inputs to the first two not gates are on then the output from the third will be on. You can make far more complex gates than this by chaining together lots of not gates.

Your brain is like this, except a million times more complex. And it can grow as it learns. Your brain has formed a pathway which is in simple form, if I am sitting on a toilet and I have built up pee/poo then release it. Really its far more complex (you need thousands, if not millions of conditions, think of all the variables that suggest you're on a toilet). By using diapers you're forming new pathways. If I need to go to the toilet, and I am wearing something thick, soft, etc then go to the toilet in my pants.

When you first start using diapers, your brain is confused. It has learned to only release the bladder/bowels when you are on the toilet. After a while (varies from person to person) your brain adds diapers as an acceptable place to do your business.
    Nice post. But how do you know when you are there?

Quote Originally Posted by Pikachu View Post
    Nice post. But how do you know when you are there?
    Nice thought

Enviado desde mi LG-P500h usando Tapatalk 2

I tried wetting the bed once without a diaper and it took me about 3 hours to actually do it, at which point, I immediately got out of bed and set up a pallet on the floor. However, in diapers, it's much easier. Just relax and go. I do find I have to be standing, though.