Thread: Once a Lurker, soon to be poster... I think.

Default Once a Lurker, soon to be poster... I think.

Greetings, I signed up some time around summer last year with the intent to post, but ended up just lurking like i do on every other forum. I've been wanting to brake that habit for awhile and figured now would be a good time to start.

Anyway about me. I'm 19, I like to consider myself a hard core gamer a few of the games i play right now are WoW, Halo3, and guitar hero2. Obviously I have a interest in diapers. I found out about the diaper community when I was about 11 or 12, at first i would only search the word diaper in ebay, but not long after I searched MSN. It Scares my to think the only half decent site I could find was DPF. I would have to say I consider myself a DL, some AB stuff interests me but not a lot.

Welcome back and good luck breaking the lurking habit. I lurked around here for what seems like forever before even signing up and I still don't post all that much (this momentary burst of activity notwithstanding), but it's really worth getting involved. To know and be known produces unforseen and hopefully positive results. Give it a shot!