Thread: Shy ABDL in Newmarket Ontario

teenb101

Default Shy ABDL in Newmarket Ontario

Well here it goes. I'm straight and not into men. Sorry fellas but it weirds me out. I believe the ABDL side of me is very private and this is my first attempt to explore it.

I am 27 years old and started exploring the ABDL community at age of 12. Hence my nickname is dated. I finally realize this is who I am and I am tired of sharing it only with myself.

I started wearing Diapers when I was 12 years old. I knew I liked the sensation and it grew on me. Later on in life I started wanting more and was always too shy to go to the store and buy diapers. Still am :P

I like the AB side of it now too and look for footed pajamas which I own a pair of and use my imagination most of the time.

I don't know why I started to like diapers but I believe I like the domination side of it more losing my freewill when I can use the bathroom. I also prefer the parent side of it too taking care of another who wants diapers.

As much as I am addicted to my fetish I try to live a normal life and let it only out when I need some release.

I have a great first impression on people. Oh by the way my name is Tim which is short for Timothy duh! Crap now I am being insulting there goes my first impression.

I am passionate about my work, life, science, outback, family. Anything that is on my mind, I start to research it and I become passionate about it.

I have blue eyes and dirty blond hair.

I love the outdoors as much as the indoors and spend my time doing anything and everything.

I have a thing for the newest and latest gadgets and smart on how to obtain them cheap by waiting 6 months to a year for them.

Well there's a little about myself. I am very interested in meeting people but at the same time it feels strange.

Hello Tim.

GTA diaper girl here.

Nice to meet you. Do you beta test or review new hardware by any chance? IS that your secret?

PK

teenb101

Thanks Powerkid,

I worked for Betawatchers.com for a few years. Still a developer but haven't touched the site in years. My betatesting days are over even though I am using windows 8 right now LOL

No I work for the railway Big kid playing with trains.

Welcome there teenb101, to a voyage where we don't have a predetermined route but you'll find interesting as well as very soothing. I'm an (adult)little girl working to solve peoples life problems and publish a littles blog (listed ion the profile). Do you have any plushies or teddy bears?

Quote Originally Posted by teenb101 View Post
    Well here it goes. I'm straight and not into men. Sorry fellas but it weirds me out. I believe the ABDL side of me is very private and this is my first attempt to explore it.

I am 27 years old and started exploring the ABDL community at age of 12. Hence my nickname is dated. I finally realize this is who I am and I am tired of sharing it only with myself.

I started wearing Diapers when I was 12 years old. I knew I liked the sensation and it grew on me. Later on in life I started wanting more and was always too shy to go to the store and buy diapers. Still am :P

I like the AB side of it now too and look for footed pajamas which I own a pair of and use my imagination most of the time.

I don't know why I started to like diapers but I believe I like the domination side of it more losing my freewill when I can use the bathroom. I also prefer the parent side of it too taking care of another who wants diapers.

As much as I am addicted to my fetish I try to live a normal life and let it only out when I need some release.

I have a great first impression on people. Oh by the way my name is Tim which is short for Timothy duh! Crap now I am being insulting there goes my first impression.

I am passionate about my work, life, science, outback, family. Anything that is on my mind, I start to research it and I become passionate about it.

I have blue eyes and dirty blond hair.

I love the outdoors as much as the indoors and spend my time doing anything and everything.

I have a thing for the newest and latest gadgets and smart on how to obtain them cheap by waiting 6 months to a year for them.

Well there's a little about myself. I am very interested in meeting people but at the same time it feels strange.
    Hi Tim Welcome to ADISC.

Well i think most of people here considered ABDL as something private including me the only real-life person i ever told is my best friend and thank God he understand me and don't matter with me. Yeah i mean many of people here balancing their life with their ABDL lifestyle sure sometimes could be difficult but i manage to do it. So what is your outdoor activity? Well if i'm honest i'm not exactly outdoor guy and mostly doing my time Reading,Watching Movies/TV,Playing Video Games, and Surfing the Internet. Wow you must be the most patient guy since you can hold to buy gadget for 6-1 year. Well i'm not exactly gadget people but i do respect gadget.

So anyway nice Intro and sorry my post is a bit long in the end enjoy the site.