Thread: Howdy folks

Default Howdy folks

Well, I guess I inadvertently became a "lurker" as I signed up quite a while ago and then forgot all about this place for a while. I have just returned now and decided to introduce myself. I am a DL/Daddy based on the west coast of the US, and I travel and play music for a living. I am a little hesitant to reveal much more as I have a career and this side of my life I keep extremely separate and private, but perhaps if I get to know some of you fine folks a bit through private messages or chats, I will feel more comfortable saying more. I have had several relationships over the past few years with girls that agreed to participate in the diapering/babying experience with me as the daddy. It was fun but I have never been with a girl who was truly into it and enjoyed it. I hope maybe someday I can experience that, but I am really not interested in being a Horny Net Guy chasing the few online ABDL girls into total seclusion (as I have witnessed in the past on other sites). I am also coming out of the tail end of a long relationship so I am here strictly for friendship at the moment. I will add anyone who wants to talk or chat, but I will be honest about that fact that this is only one aspect of my life and I will probably not be on very much. Having said that, I look forward to meeting some of you cool cats when my time permits me to be on ADISC I don't have any real life friends who are ABDL, so it is always nice to talk to others who understand, even if diapers are not a part of the conversation at all (and they need not be). Hope everyone is having a great day! Cheers.

-Six

Quote Originally Posted by sixstring View Post
    Well, I guess I inadvertently became a "lurker" as I signed up quite a while ago and then forgot all about this place for a while. I have just returned now and decided to introduce myself. I am a DL/Daddy based on the west coast of the US, and I travel and play music for a living. I am a little hesitant to reveal much more as I have a career and this side of my life I keep extremely separate and private, but perhaps if I get to know some of you fine folks a bit through private messages or chats, I will feel more comfortable saying more. I have had several relationships over the past few years with girls that agreed to participate in the diapering/babying experience with me as the daddy. It was fun but I have never been with a girl who was truly into it and enjoyed it. I hope maybe someday I can experience that, but I am really not interested in being a Horny Net Guy chasing the few online ABDL girls into total seclusion (as I have witnessed in the past on other sites). I am also coming out of the tail end of a long relationship so I am here strictly for friendship at the moment. I will add anyone who wants to talk or chat, but I will be honest about that fact that this is only one aspect of my life and I will probably not be on very much. Having said that, I look forward to meeting some of you cool cats when my time permits me to be on ADISC I don't have any real life friends who are ABDL, so it is always nice to talk to others who understand, even if diapers are not a part of the conversation at all (and they need not be). Hope everyone is having a great day! Cheers.

-Six
    Hallo en welkom to ADISC. What music do you play? I play folk music here and there.

Same here, Skunk! I also really like your sign off quote! PM me if you wish to know more. Cheers!