Thread: ballet sissy

Default ballet sissy

how many of us little sissy girls take ballet lessons.i do and i dress as a little sissy girl for it.pink leotard with very short skirt,pink tights and pink satin ballet shoes.my teacher is always telling me im a good little girl for her and that im more girly than the real girls

FairyCakes

Umm... I think that's creepy. I'm not a sissy, but I don't think a whole lot of sissies would do that in public. And I also don't think that someone right in the head would say that to someone dressed like that. ._.

cool story 40 year old bro. tell us more about how she didnt run away screaming for the police the first day you walked in.

i also take dance /ballet classes too but some things are ment to stay in the house/ home from one sissy to another . leave the too too and costume home.its just not right sorrys.

A have a fetish by ballerina, they are so sexy, I would looooove to dress up as ballerina LOL About what the post's author said, I was in doubt if he go out in public, maybe was a private ballet classes with a friend that is a ballet theacher, and know about the whole sissy thing.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    A have a fetish by ballerina, they are so sexy, I would looooove to dress up as ballerina LOL About what the post's author said, I was in doubt if he go out in public, maybe was a private ballet classes with a friend that is a ballet theacher, and know about the whole sissy thing.
    but the post authure left it wide open didnt specify if the class was public or private classes.
    Last edited by Trevor; 08-Aug-2012 at 21:49. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Yes, I know.. I am assuming that was a private class, because would be pretty fucking creep a grow up man dressed as a ballerina, in a child class of ballet in public...

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, there are some kind of things that must be keep it in private.. Been an ABDL, or a Sissy in public it's very weird and unpleasant for other people, the same goes for example people that are into BDSM, I was reading a news a time ago about a man that go out in public with his girlfriend on leash, and I mean, it's weird..

FairyCakes

This can't be true.