Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: babyfur here

Exclamation babyfur here

Not new to the scene, but new to the site, i've chosen this site over TBN because it's not the same it was when i first joined it. plus i've stopped going there in general, not much interests me there anymore. maybe this place will be a little different. it seems pretty decent and i hope it doesn't disappoint.

Now, about me. I'm 19, I've been a babyfur for almost three years, been a furry for almost four. i've had a few years of incontinence which took me a while to train myself back into daytime control, night time i'm not so sure what to do about that, but lets not get into that... I love diapers, always have, ever since i left them. i have memories of me panicking when my pull-ups disappeared, which i've realized now is that my mother was behind this and she had taken them away. but anyways... there's alot of other stuff about me, but if you want to know more, just ask. i'm pretty down to earth, and i'm sure there's one or two people here i know who'd be able to vouch for me =P

well, that's it for now, hope to chat to some of you soon, my buddy list is way too quiet ._.

why hello there and welcome to ADISC
    enjoy your stay and i hope to see you posting around

I'm sure you'll enjoy it here and I hope you stick around.

Welcome to the site. I'm not so into the furry side of things myself, though I am a little curious about it. There are a lot of good people here, so I don't think you'll feel like you're wasting time. I hope you like it here.

Welcome. I hope you like it here! It's always good to have another babyfur around.

Despite the large number of perverts, homosexuals and Republicans, I do believe that you might relatively enjoy this respectable forum, as long as you don't focus too much on the naive or perverted threads you might notice in the TeenBaby forum.

And I think I've seen you somewhere before, maybe on FA.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSunDS View Post
    Despite the large number of perverts, homosexuals and Republicans, ...
    I resent being lumped in with republicans :P

Anyway, welcome to the site, I've been on TBN before, so you're new to me!

Another babyfur yay. Welcome to the site. ^^