Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are you A Tapatalk user?

Default Are you A Tapatalk user?

So I was just wondering how many on here use Tapatalk for this forum or any other forum. I finally got it and I love it.

Are you A Tapatalk user?

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

I already found it annoying enough that people willingly let a app they like paid for advertise on a forum. now we get a sound off topic with it ending with "THIS SENT BY ________ CELL PHONE USING ANNYING APP 2.4665."

just read the posts like normally and you'll quickly find out who has time to read a website, but not time to actually write replies.

I use it sometimes, but you'd never know it.

The signature thing bugs me though, especially since it seems like it re-enables itself every so often after the app updates. That's the main reason I only use it once in awhile.

I used to wonder why people would put that sent from at the end of their post. Lol

That is until I found out it was put there automatically.

I used to say to myself Who the hell cares what your posting from. Lol

By the way. Is there A way to turn off that automatic signature?

Sent from my M865C using Tapatalk 2

There's an option in the settings to disable it. You can also modify it to say something else as well.

I'm happy enough just using Google Chrome on my iPhone for this sort of thing. Dedicated apps don't make so much sense to me.

It largely depends on how you use it. I primarily use it for ADISC in areas with only EDGE speeds available, and I use it on one particular wifi network at a doctor's office because loading the mobile site is painfully slow there.

Otherwise I either use iCabMobile and the full site (iPad) or mobile safari and the mobile skin (iPhone)

I actually use Tapatalk as an iPad client for my custom CMS more than a forum client :P

I find TapATalk fun and easy to use!

I use my iPod Touch for almost everything online and I absolutely despise any tipe of mobile skin, application or version of a website. They bug me and they often don't work as well as or have all of the functions of the original site. I just became a pinch-and-zoom master and now I'm happily just using Safari Mobile.

I use it on my phone and never really had a bother with it, I just wish more forums used it. At the moment I'm only using it for Adisc.