Thread: Back on ADISC

Default Back on ADISC

Hey all my name is Will and i am a college student student and had was introduced to this site a couple years ago by a friend and forgot about it and want to get back in to it. I and interested in diapers but they don't rule my life I am studying theatre and drama and am really outgoing and personable. I love to read and play outside especially if it is in the water. I am looking to meet cool new people on here and just want to get back in to the whole diaper scene.

Falkio

Welcome to ADISC.

We like people with a nice balance between their normal and ABDL lives, so you'll fit right in. I love the outdoors too. I recently went to the beach with a close friend for a swim. The water in WA is cold, but its nice to find beaches without crowds like in CA. What most do you enjoy about water? Swimming, fishing, boating, etc.? I come from the desert, so for me, I don't get the chance to fish.

If you are interested in meeting people, our IRC becomes unlocked with Established Contributor status, and its well worth it. You also gain access to a special forum, and being an EC+ helps you gain trust from other members.

Hope to see you around. Please enjoy your stay!

Quote Originally Posted by willparkerok View Post
    Hey all my name is Will and i am a college student student and had was introduced to this site a couple years ago by a friend and forgot about it and want to get back in to it. I and interested in diapers but they don't rule my life I am studying theatre and drama and am really outgoing and personable. I love to read and play outside especially if it is in the water. I am looking to meet cool new people on here and just want to get back in to the whole diaper scene.
    Hi Will welcome to ADISC.

So you forget about ADISC? Me too i'm forget about ADISC about 2 years then i'm became active again. So are you studying theatre and drama? Cool i'm in theatre club at my school. Well there are many good people in here if you keep posting you gonna find many nice people. Anyway enjoy the site.

Hi, Will. By your intro it sounds like you used to be into diapers, but then got out of it for awhile. Now, you want to start back up. I am very curious to hear the story behind that. From the rest of your description it sounds like are a fun person to be around. What kind of water activities do you like? I used to be a competitive swimmer, so I have a particular love for water too. Hope to get to know you better