Thread: Hi there

Default Hi there

Greetings everyone,
    I made an account a while ago but never posted anything...still pretty nervous about this whole scene. I'm a nineteen year old English student from the UK. I guess I'm a DL, since the babyish aspect doesn't really click with me; I've never had the urge to regress. It's quite simple really, a while ago I realised I have a diaper fetish. I've never tried them and never told anyone. It remains a deep dark secret. It is my hope that perhaps I can learn to accept this part of myself by talking to others in a similar position.

Outside of that, I love music (rock and metal), drumming, films, good TV and reading.

Does this sound a bit negative? I dunno. Feel free to ask me about anything, I'm quite an open person
    Last edited by AFairJudgement; 03-Aug-2012 at 01:19.

Quote Originally Posted by AFairJudgement View Post
    Greetings everyone,
    I made an account a while ago but never posted anything...still pretty nervous about this whole scene. I'm a nineteen year old English student from the UK. I guess I'm a DL, since the babyish aspect doesn't really click with me; I've never had the urge to regress. It's quite simple really, a while ago I realised I have a diaper fetish. I've never tried them and never told anyone. It remains a deep dark secret. It is my hope that perhaps I can learn to accept this part of myself by talking to others in a similar position.

Outside of that, I love music (rock and metal), drumming, films, good TV and reading.

Does this sound a bit negative? I dunno. Feel free to ask me about anything, I'm quite an open person
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well many people in here are DL only and don't like babyish stuff(well not me). So don't feel your the only one. Oh yeah about Negative as far i can see no there isn't negative statement in your intro. I also like music almost every genre but recently i listen mostly rock among in my playlist is Hard-Fi - Suburban Knights, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Dream On, Kasabian - Man of Simple Pleasures. And what kind of movies do you like?I almost love every genre and i think the space is isn't enough to write all my favorites movie.

In the end I hope you enjoy the site and found some new friends.

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC.

Well many people in here are DL only and don't like babyish stuff(well not me). So don't feel your the only one. Oh yeah about Negative as far i can see no there isn't negative statement in your intro. I also like music almost every genre but recently i listen mostly rock among in my playlist is Hard-Fi - Suburban Knights, Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds - Dream On, Kasabian - Man of Simple Pleasures. And what kind of movies do you like?I almost love every genre and i think the space is isn't enough to write all my favorites movie.

In the end I hope you enjoy the site and found some new friends.
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Movie-wise I tend to lean towards crime drama, although that's by no-means the be and end all. Anything intelligent and thought provoking really. Or sometimes guilt-free, straight-up action. I've most recently enjoyed The Dark Knight Rises. Oh yeah also I somehow missed to miss out one of my other main interests: videogames. I like long, epic storylines e.g. GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell etc. Most recently been enjoying LA Noire.

Quote Originally Posted by AFairJudgement View Post
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Movie-wise I tend to lean towards crime drama, although that's by no-means the be and end all. Anything intelligent and thought provoking really. Or sometimes guilt-free, straight-up action. I've most recently enjoyed The Dark Knight Rises. Oh yeah also I somehow missed to miss out one of my other main interests: videogames. I like long, epic storylines e.g. GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption, Assassin's Creed, Splinter Cell etc. Most recently been enjoying LA Noire.
    Nice my movies usually is either war themed or thriller and suspense. Nice games i also love to play video games in my Xbox although usually i play FPS(COD and something like that) and racing sims(Forza Motorsport) But i also enjoy all your game but in my favorite is Saints Row: The Third