Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still in Diapers

Default Still in Diapers

I admit it. I was a lurker. Never felt that I had something to add but I'll give it a shot.

When I was five I had a bicycle/steel garbage can accident and I lost. I was out cold for about fifteen minutes and when I came to, I was totally humiliated by the fact that I had wet my pants. After some time at the hospital I was brought home but was regularly wetting myself. After about three days my I was still wetting and was punished by being made to wear diapers and plastic pants at home.
    My sister's friends came over and we played house with me as the baby, of course. Soon they would talk baby talk to me and checking my diapers even when we weren't playing. I started to like the attention and...

To be continued

Quote Originally Posted by Jenlinme View Post
    I admit it. I was a lurker. Never felt that I had something to add but I'll give it a shot.

When I was five I had a bicycle/steel garbage can accident and I lost. I was out cold for about fifteen minutes and when I came to, I was totally humiliated by the fact that I had wet my pants. After some time at the hospital I was brought home but was regularly wetting myself. After about three days my I was still wetting and was punished by being made to wear diapers and plastic pants at home.
    My sister's friends came over and we played house with me as the baby, of course. Soon they would talk baby talk to me and checking my diapers even when we weren't playing. I started to like the attention and...

To be continued
    Hey there. Welcome to Adisc. That is a pretty interesting story there. I would be really interested in hearing more about it. It sounds kind of tough to believe. But if it's true, I would love to hear how you coped with going to school as an incontinent kid. Was it tough on you?

Also, outside of needing diapers... what kind of other stuff are you interested in?

And lastly, if this isn't true, I would really suggest writing a real intro and putting this in the stories in progress section of the site. We all love a good story, but the mods do a pretty good job of getting rid of people that tell lies. I'm not saying you are lying, but it is kinda hard to believe. If it is true, then it sounds like you would have a lot of interesting stories to tell about how you grew up.

Hope to get to know you and I hope you stick around, Welcome to Adisc.

When I first saw this thread, I thoguht to myself...This is interesting, this person has found a new community of people to communicate with here at ADISC. I found it a little confusing that they didn't stop to introduce themselves. Curiously, the person has only one thread and this is her only post.

Then I noticed the post is provocative and takes the form of a narrative... Well, at that point I decided there was only one way for me to respond. So I delicately placed my cursor over the buttons and...

To be continued

Sorry to hear about your initial incident.

I remember always being picked to be the Dad playing house...

As far as fluid loss when you passed out it is not uncommon. However, ongoing issues should be looked into as possible nerve damage. I understand this might be 40 years ago when it happened; however, I would suggest seeing a neurologist.

I actually go next week for an MRI and have three or four other testings in the coming months. I always had 'occasional' incidents growing up following a bike accident. Parents (and me) never really seen it as a problem to have bed accidents a few times a year. I guess if you have not had an accident free (wet free) night in 6 months they consider that primary nocturnal enuresis. (Raises Hand)

In short, welcome to the site and look forward to hearing more about your incident. As suggested make it a story and see what the members of the site think about the events. If you do not feel welcome then this would not be the place for you. It is like finding your favorite coffee shop ... It is the people that serve the coffee as well as the patrons that regular the shop that make it the right place for you.

Quote Originally Posted by PowderKid View Post
    When I first saw this thread, I thoguht to myself...This is interesting, this person has found a new community of people to communicate with here at ADISC. I found it a little confusing that they didn't stop to introduce themselves. Curiously, the person has only one thread and this is her only post.

Then I noticed the post is provocative and takes the form of a narrative... Well, at that point I decided there was only one way for me to respond. So I delicately placed my cursor over the buttons and...

To be continued
    You, my friend, are a clever one... tehe.

I'm sorry to hear that. I heard that diaper discipline is child abuse heard by Stanley Thornton Jr. who went to ADISC.com and into this here forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Fasdsl View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. I heard that diaper discipline is child abuse heard by Stanley Thornton Jr. who went to ADISC.com and into this here forum.
    This isn't even a DD story, as the diapers are for incontinence. You've doing nothing but trying to collecting diaper stories which probably aren't true.

Welcome to Adisc. Sorry to hear about that. I know what its like being an incontinent child and growing up in diapers. Just thankful it got better.

LN

I'm still in night diapers. I was day toilet trained by age 5, but never stopped wetting at night. I've accepted having to wear diapers at night.

I really hate the be the one to point it out, but.. if this is a story about you personally, I have to call BS. Unconscious for 15 minutes? You'd have a severe concussion and likely brain damage. Being out cold for even five minutes is incredibly dangerous and there's no way you'd just 'come to' and everything be fine again.