Thread: I didn't mean it.

Default I didn't mean it.

Ever have one of those days where, you didnít do anything wrong and yet you feel like the world is mad at you for no reason? I guess similar to driving along and passing someone because they are doing less than the speed limit and then they get pissed off and ride your bumper. Or a saying some the wrong way; trying to correct yourself in earnest, but the damage is already done. Although I donít say or do anything, I generally donít take someone being upset with me too well. I donít get violent or use vulgar language, but I do often beat myself up about the fact that I wish I hadnít done it, or I wish I could take it back. I know in life, you canít please everyone, but sometimes you just want to stop and yet ďwhat do you want from me?Ē

Well, in the case of your post, I would venture to say that only you know the truth behind what you are talking about. If you KNOW you're not at fault, then don't sweat it. There have been many times in my life I have said or done something that accidentally offended someone. If I have the chance I usually just apologize and go on about my business. Sometimes I don't have the opportunity. Like if someone is sitting at a green light and I toot the horn at them. If they get all PO'ed and flip me off and then make a turn and I go straight,,,,no chance to do anything about it,,,,so I just go on about my day.

The reason I try not to fly off the handle at other people is simply because I try to treat others the way I'd like to be treated. If I am in error I wouldn't want some jack butt screaming at me about it,,,,,so I try not to do that to others.

IN your case, I wouldn't sweat it. Just understand that there are people out there that are just plain crotchety and mean and no matter how nice you are to them you can't make things better.

Welcome to my world -_-

I normally brush it off and chock it up to people having a natural sense of either insanity or stupidity.