Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Check this out!

  1. #1
    CrinklySiren

    Default Check this out!

    Check out the ABDL bumper sticker I made! Its gonna get here on friday am I crazy for being this liberal?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	13569

  2. #2

    Default

    Might be a lil extreme, just because everyone will get to know you are ab/dl including those you work with. But hey, if that doesn't bother you then it's a pretty cool sticker.

  3. #3

    Default

    I like that alot and I am also impressed that you used that symbol.. the only other place I ever saw it is in second life for people who are littles. I am also one there on secondlife and I have a daddy on there though I am sure he misses me.

    Nice bumper sticker! You don't mind having that? I wouldn't mind myself either! I think it is cool you had it made! Where did you have it made?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Also for those who know nothing about this pin here is a fun little page all about the AB pride!

    http://babypridestore.com/index.html

  4. #4
    pamperchu

    Default

    I might print one out for my car. If you print one out you can put it in the back window and not get sticky stuff all over your paint.

  5. #5
    CrinklySiren

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I like that alot and I am also impressed that you used that symbol.. the only other place I ever saw it is in second life for people who are littles. I am also one there on secondlife and I have a daddy on there though I am sure he misses me.

    Nice bumper sticker! You don't mind having that? I wouldn't mind myself either! I think it is cool you had it made! Where did you have it made?
    Yeah I saw that symbol when I read "The Ageplay and Diaper Fetish Handbook" by Miss Penny Barber (great book by the way, very informative), and I dont really mind because its 3x6 and the colors are light so its a bit difficult to see in the glaring Miami sun, as well as at night. But no i dont mind im very open about my little self, I probably wont have it on when I go to work because I work with my parents, or I could just park backwards towards the street and no one will ever see it, other than that I could care less what society or other drivers think of me :P all my friends know about my little side.

    I got it at makestickers.com, you can make your own bumper stickers in SO many different ways. and its cheap! its only like 5 dollars to buy

  6. #6

    Default

    Cute sticker! I'd be too embarrassed to display that on my car, though. But kudos to you for being so comfortable with it =)

  7. #7

  8. #8

    Default

    Something I would get but not put on my car. For one I would be too embarrassed and two I hate cars that have decals and bumper stickers on them.

  9. #9

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by 1ObsoleteBaby View Post
    Yeah I saw that symbol when I read "The Ageplay and Diaper Fetish Handbook" by Miss Penny Barber (great book by the way, very informative), and I dont really mind because its 3x6 and the colors are light so its a bit difficult to see in the glaring Miami sun, as well as at night. But no i dont mind im very open about my little self, I probably wont have it on when I go to work because I work with my parents, or I could just park backwards towards the street and no one will ever see it, other than that I could care less what society or other drivers think of me :P all my friends know about my little side.

    I got it at makestickers.com, you can make your own bumper stickers in SO many different ways. and its cheap! its only like 5 dollars to buy
    he he you're just like me... I really don't care what people think of me.. I only care what the ones I love think and they already know I am a huge kid!

    Thanks for sharing the site.. I'll look that up!

    - - - Updated - - -



    Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Something I would get but not put on my car. For one I would be too embarrassed and two I hate cars that have decals and bumper stickers on them.
    You could always get the pin instead.

    http://babypridestore.com/buypin.html

    It is only $6 and free shipping in the USA!

  10. #10
    babybrybry123

    Default

    Love it love it love it a thousand times love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Similar Threads

  1. Getting My Check
    By dbtim59 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 20-Mar-2011, 04:58
  2. Check This Out!
    By gnd567 in forum Adult Babies & Littles
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 09-May-2009, 08:13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.