Thread: Check this out!

CrinklySiren

Default Check this out!

Check out the ABDL bumper sticker I made! Its gonna get here on friday am I crazy for being this liberal?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	218 
Size:	10.9 KB 
ID:	13569

Might be a lil extreme, just because everyone will get to know you are ab/dl including those you work with. But hey, if that doesn't bother you then it's a pretty cool sticker.

I like that alot and I am also impressed that you used that symbol.. the only other place I ever saw it is in second life for people who are littles. I am also one there on secondlife and I have a daddy on there though I am sure he misses me.

Nice bumper sticker! You don't mind having that? I wouldn't mind myself either! I think it is cool you had it made! Where did you have it made?

- - - Updated - - -

Also for those who know nothing about this pin here is a fun little page all about the AB pride!

http://babypridestore.com/index.html

pamperchu

I might print one out for my car. If you print one out you can put it in the back window and not get sticky stuff all over your paint.

CrinklySiren

Quote Originally Posted by AnnBabygurl View Post
    I like that alot and I am also impressed that you used that symbol.. the only other place I ever saw it is in second life for people who are littles. I am also one there on secondlife and I have a daddy on there though I am sure he misses me.

Nice bumper sticker! You don't mind having that? I wouldn't mind myself either! I think it is cool you had it made! Where did you have it made?
    Yeah I saw that symbol when I read "The Ageplay and Diaper Fetish Handbook" by Miss Penny Barber (great book by the way, very informative), and I dont really mind because its 3x6 and the colors are light so its a bit difficult to see in the glaring Miami sun, as well as at night. But no i dont mind im very open about my little self, I probably wont have it on when I go to work because I work with my parents, or I could just park backwards towards the street and no one will ever see it, other than that I could care less what society or other drivers think of me :P all my friends know about my little side.

I got it at makestickers.com, you can make your own bumper stickers in SO many different ways. and its cheap! its only like 5 dollars to buy

Cute sticker! I'd be too embarrassed to display that on my car, though. But kudos to you for being so comfortable with it =)

Something I would get but not put on my car. For one I would be too embarrassed and two I hate cars that have decals and bumper stickers on them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1ObsoleteBaby View Post
    Yeah I saw that symbol when I read "The Ageplay and Diaper Fetish Handbook" by Miss Penny Barber (great book by the way, very informative), and I dont really mind because its 3x6 and the colors are light so its a bit difficult to see in the glaring Miami sun, as well as at night. But no i dont mind im very open about my little self, I probably wont have it on when I go to work because I work with my parents, or I could just park backwards towards the street and no one will ever see it, other than that I could care less what society or other drivers think of me :P all my friends know about my little side.

I got it at makestickers.com, you can make your own bumper stickers in SO many different ways. and its cheap! its only like 5 dollars to buy
    he he you're just like me... I really don't care what people think of me.. I only care what the ones I love think and they already know I am a huge kid!

Thanks for sharing the site.. I'll look that up!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tall2826 View Post
    Something I would get but not put on my car. For one I would be too embarrassed and two I hate cars that have decals and bumper stickers on them.
    You could always get the pin instead.

http://babypridestore.com/buypin.html

It is only $6 and free shipping in the USA!

babybrybry123

Love it love it love it a thousand times love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!