This might have came up before in the past, but I'm not completely sure. I discovered a website called MANties - Panties made just for men that sells panties with specially crafted crotch regions to fit men.
Although my common sense plainly states "diapers rule, panties drool" I've been thinking about investing in enough manties that I can just use them as my average underwear. Tbh I've been reduced to 2 pairs of boxers so 99% of the time I'm free balling (the other 1% I'm in diapers at home.)
These manties seem really sexy and seem like something I wouldn't be ashamed to show off to a cute boy or an open minded cute girl. So has anyone else tried these ? What suggestions would you make as far as what to get ? High cut, average, lacey, embroided, etc ? I'd like to get some opinions before I buy a wardrobe of underwear I could potentially not like.