• None: Don't care much for meat

3 5.66%
  • None: Vegetarian

3 5.66%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What's Your Favorite Meat?

Question What's Your Favorite Meat?

Thought for sure someone posted this specific "What's Your..." thread before, but there's none in the archives that I could find. Closest was about favorite foods and fastfoods. So here goes....what's your favorite kind of meat? Or, don't you care for meat for other reasons.

Poll to follow, so give me a few minutes since I'm not a fast typer. I'm making pretty much general options like beef or pork. So, for pork, any meat derived from a pig would fall under that option. You can elaborate on particular cuts of meat or meat items you enjoy the most, and can select more than one favorite.

~Pramrider

Beef, of course. There are fewer things I enjoy more than tucking into a juicy, tender, large slab of rump... oh man.

Me the only meat I will eat is turkey, I like healty choice smoked turkey, I do have to eat a small, very small amount of ham on easter, just to be social at my brothers place he always invites me to dinner on holidays.

But other than that, I would rather turkey anyday over anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by ballucanb View Post
    Me the only meat I will eat is turkey, I like healty choice smoked turkey, I do have to eat a small, very small amount of ham on easter, just to be social at my brothers place he always invites me to dinner on holidays.

But other than that, I would rather turkey anyday over anything else.
    I should have added a notation that fowl would include any meat from the bird family - duck, chicken, turkey, cornish hen, pheasant, buzzard, or any other feathered animal.

~Pramrider

Personally I like a good sirloin steak though venison (deer meat) is pretty darn good too, just a bit more difficult to get.

daria7483

I went for beef. I hope I'm not the only girl who does so. I'm tired of this "oh, I'll have the chicken" business. Chicken is bland and stupid and only edible when fried or marinated in something. Beef -- specifically steak or a good cheeseburger -- is awesome.

EmeraldsAndLime

Kangaroo.

Nah, seriously though - Lamb. But not by far. Pork and beef come in a close second.

maddi

I voted "other" cuz I like more than one sort of meat. I do not think I could be a vegetarian (although I reallllly love my veggies)..., I love meat way better!