Thread: Hello!!!

Smile Hello!!!

Hello guys, my name is lexi, I'm 16 years old, and I live in Utah. I have been a Diaper Lover for close to 4 years now. I have to apologize for my first post "letting go" that was not me posting, it was a very mean former friend of mine. He posted that silly nonsense because he was being mean, so we are no longer friends. Sorry I'm digressing. I enjoy reading, writing and playing the MMORPG World of Warcraft (WoW) in my spare time. For the most part I mostly keep to myself, but I would welcome the chance to talk to you all, who probably understand my lifestyle more than most. I look forward to posting and talking with you all soon!

As for my diaper history, I was diagnosed with uncontrollable bedwetting at age 12, and have been in diapers all night since. I started wearing a few weeks later during the daytime, and enjoyed it so much that I've done it ever since. So, I'm fully bladder/bowel IC.

You know what they say, MMORPG = Many Men Online, Role-Playing Girls~
    Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to ADISC!

Are you into the TB side of things?

Well Monkster, I have never honestly tried TB things, but perhaps I will, I'll let you all know if I do.

welcome to ADISC! Hope you enjoy your time here. Don't be shy, most people are nice around here.

Hello and welcome... I hope you can find some friends here.