So like me, I'm sure most of you can't (and maybe don't want to) regress everyday, but somehow the Little side of you seems to appear in some way. So my question to you all is: what (mostly) socially acceptable things do you do quite often that appease your Little side? Are these things are a general part of your personality?
This is what I do:
1. Watch cartoons everyday. I hardly watch anything else on TV.
2. Sleep with plushies. I really don't care who knows or sees.
3. Kid food! Sugary cereals, dinosaur shaped chicken nuggets, mac & cheese with character shaped noodles, etc. (not an everyday thing, but not rare for me either)
4. Sleep in footie pajamas during the winter. Believe it or not, my stepmom gave me a pair for Christmas.
5. Genuinely care about my Piplup plushie. I buckle him in when I have him in the car while I'm driving. And I get mad if anyone squishes his head too much lol.
6. Express my interest in wanting to play in big boxes and make blanket forts.
7. Over-active imagination.