Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Glow in the dark pull ups

Default Glow in the dark pull ups

So i saw a commercial for glow in the dark pull ups and i just thought i wish i could fit in them. Or i wish bambino or abu would make them that woulkd e so awesome.

Sounds like a innovative new idea. I can imagine, walking through my room at night while the lamp is the only light on and to see the fluorescent light standing out while in the very dark and shadowy areas of my room. That'll also be amusing to see in the mirror too.

Glow in the dark anything is pretty awesome, but diapers? That would be super amazing. The only problem I would see is how you would get them to 'charge up' with light, unless they have a different way of doing glow in the dark.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by LittleBoy52 View Post
    So i saw a commercial for glow in the dark pull ups and i just thought i wish i could fit in them. Or i wish bambino or abu would make them that woulkd e so awesome.
    Link to vid or pics please? This seems rather interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Itchysolid View Post
    Glow in the dark anything is pretty awesome, but diapers? That would be super amazing. The only problem I would see is how you would get them to 'charge up' with light, unless they have a different way of doing glow in the dark.
    you charge them with light from like a lamp. at least thats what they did in the commercial

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Itchysolid View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Link to vid or pics please? This seems rather interesting.
    I dont know where i woulx link it from online i just saw the commercial on yesterday. maybe they would have it on yiutube?

Wow cool i imagine in the dark wearing pull ups like this. Oh yeah i wonder if i can use it airsoft skirmish. LOL! People are gonna know i'm wear one.

PS: What if you see it through Night Vision Goggle will it glow?

Glow in the dark product emit their own light when charged.

Night vision devices pick up and amplify light. So yes, your pullups could be seen, much brigter with them. But not under your BDU pants.

Has anyone tried white diapers in a black light? Seeing that on the gender of your preference would be the best thing.