Thread: Hello there!

Cool Hello there!

Hello people of ADISC!

I go by the name of Itchysolid. I have been semi-lurking around here for a bit, and figured I might as well start to contribute! I am currently studying Music Ed in college and aiming to be a band director when I get out.

I have just had this crazy thing with diaper since I was like 9. I would probably say I lean more towards the DL side of the spectrum than the TB/AB, though I hope to expand my understanding on here

My life's passion would almost definitely be music. I have been playing the Saxophone for about 7-8 years now, starting way back in the 6th grade, and I also play a mediocre flute/trumpet(hope to join a DCI band next summer since my college doesn't have a marching band).

I also happen to be a real fan of MLP:FIM, which I was introduced to by a close friend, and have been watching since the end of season 1!

I am really looking forward to having an awesome time with all of you fine peoples!

Quote Originally Posted by Itchysolid View Post
    Hello people of ADISC!

I go by the name of Itchysolid. I have been semi-lurking around here for a bit, and figured I might as well start to contribute! I am currently studying Music Ed in college and aiming to be a band director when I get out.

I have just had this crazy thing with diaper since I was like 9. I would probably say I lean more towards the DL side of the spectrum than the TB/AB, though I hope to expand my understanding on here

My life's passion would almost definitely be music. I have been playing the Saxophone for about 7-8 years now, starting way back in the 6th grade, and I also play a mediocre flute/trumpet(hope to join a DCI band next summer since my college doesn't have a marching band).

I also happen to be a real fan of MLP:FIM, which I was introduced to by a close friend, and have been watching since the end of season 1!

I am really looking forward to having an awesome time with all of you fine peoples!
    Yay, another brony on ADISC!

I'm not much of a music fan, but I have always wanted to play the saxophone :<

Obligatory pony questions

Favourite pony?
    Favourite song?
    Favourite episode?

All of these must be answered!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your non-lurking and now-contributing modes of ADISC.

I look forward to seeing your posts :3

- Lobie

Quote Originally Posted by Lobie View Post
    Yay, another brony on ADISC!

I'm not much of a music fan, but I have always wanted to play the saxophone :<

Obligatory pony questions

Favourite pony?
    Favourite song?
    Favourite episode?

All of these must be answered!

Anyways, I hope you enjoy your non-lurking and now-contributing modes of ADISC.

I look forward to seeing your posts :3

- Lobie
    Haha, I knew there must be some pony fans around here!

Lets see, Favorite pony is absolutely Octavia. I love music, so I love the music pony . Favorite song would be 'This Day Aria' and my favorite episode is 'Dragonshy'.

What about you?

Quote Originally Posted by Itchysolid View Post
    Haha, I knew there must be some pony fans around here!

Lets see, Favorite pony is absolutely Octavia. I love music, so I love the music pony . Favorite song would be 'This Day Aria' and my favorite episode is 'Dragonshy'.

What about you?
    Surprised I didn't already answer that...

My favourite pony is a tossup between Vinyl Scratch and Fluttershy (Fluttershy is usually on top when asked).
    Favourite song is also 'This Day Aria' with a close second 'Find a Pet', and my favourite episode is 'May The Best Pet Win'
    Last edited by Lobie; 31-Jul-2012 at 16:17.