Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How many of you told your parents?

Default How many of you told your parents?

I never could. They freaked out when they accidentally found out I was into bondage-type stuff. They even went as far as to compare it to the crush fetish-- where people mercilessly kill small animals by crushing them to death. It was horrendous. oAo

But I was wondering-- how many of you have told your parents? And how did it go?

I probably never told my parents or family about it. Since it seems my parents is conservative and also i live in conservative country.

So the Answer is No way.

Between telling my parents or put a knife on my left eye, I would prefer the second option.

Quote Originally Posted by drwho View Post
    Between telling my parents or put a knife on my left eye, I would prefer the second option.
    Well that is hard thing to choose. You sure to put a knife in your eye?

Well, the part of "put a knife in my eye" was kind of a figure of speech.. haha

Well if you ask me i rather told my parents and then get kick out of the house rather than losing my eyes.

I was "outted", although I only have myself to blame. Anyway, my family knows but don't care. It's not talked about.

I told my parents a few months ago, so I wouldn't have to stress out about hiding every piece of curious activity and I wouldn't have to lie about things. Worst idea I've chosen to do, I'm 23 now, and they are trying to controll my life still because of it. I want to move out ASAP because of it, they turn off the Internet connection every night so I can't browse around places like this. Bonus side though is I can order diapers online and not care if they see the box, just makes for a short awkward moment.
    On the other hand, I told my best friend and it was a great idea, because he always talks supporting about it and understanding. I have also been very honest towards a girl I dated about it and she was extremely understanding, although I could tell that she still was an odd thing to her, so we had a very short relationship because I know she would be a little un-happy having an ab husband. Cudos to how well she responded though.

I think the younger generation responds better to this type of news.

pamperchu

Quote Originally Posted by BicolorFluff View Post
    I never could. They freaked out when they accidentally found out I was into bondage-type stuff. They even went as far as to compare it to the crush fetish-- where people mercilessly kill small animals by crushing them to death. It was horrendous. oAo

But I was wondering-- how many of you have told your parents? And how did it go?
    I live openly as an AB so I have told everyone in my life. I told my mom when I was 18.

Also I have a crush fetish and it has nothing to do with killing animals.
    Link to my crush videos: Lab Rat on Vimeo