Thread: Hiya

Default Hiya

Hi everyone!

Im KT, im a DL and still figuring things out mostly. I am 29 and well, yea, hehe, I guess im just mostly nervous to post.

Quote Originally Posted by KTgirl View Post
    Hi everyone!

Im KT, im a DL and still figuring things out mostly. I am 29 and well, yea, hehe, I guess im just mostly nervous to post.

Hiya KTgirl. No reason to be nervous around here. We are real friendly and none of us bite. Well... except maybe some of the younger furries, but their teeth aren't too sharp. (Sorry.. bad joke) Anyway. Welcome to Adisc. This is a place for you to meet friends that have lots in common, not just the love of diapers and/or baby stuff. We have gamers, programmers, sports enthusiasts, nerds, jocks... whatever you could imagine. That being said.. do you have any other interests, yourself? It is a lot easier to be less nervous if you just consider this to be any other forum filled with 'normal' people that just so happen to have a strange interest in padded bottoms.

Hi KT Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend.