Thread: New Baby Girl

Default New Baby Girl

Hi,every1. I'm new here. Let me begin by telling y'all I'm a 27 year old adult baby girl. I love being treated like the sweet baby girl I am...but I can be naughty and throw temper tantrums like any normal terrible 2 year old!
    I also love to read,swim,write poetry and spend time with loved ones.
    Well that's about it for now! Feel free to ask any questions...I won't bite! Unless I'm in the middle of a tantrum! ;-)

Hello and welcome! We're so glad you're here. You'll find many great friends and conversations, and you'll find that many of us throw temper tantrums, too, in our own ways.

Do tell us more about what you like to read - fiction, non-fiction, etc. I love dystopian books, myself, and although it's intended for younger readers, the Hunger Games trilogy is quite excellent. It would be awesome if you shared some of your poetry, too! For a two-year-old, you are quite literate!

Again, welcome and enjoy!
    BachBrahms

Thanks! I love fiction. Mostly woman's fiction and family fiction. I also love poetry of all kinds.

Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by teddybearbaby85 View Post
    Hi,every1. I'm new here. Let me begin by telling y'all I'm a 27 year old adult baby girl. I love being treated like the sweet baby girl I am...but I can be naughty and throw temper tantrums like any normal terrible 2 year old!
    I also love to read,swim,write poetry and spend time with loved ones.
    Well that's about it for now! Feel free to ask any questions...I won't bite! Unless I'm in the middle of a tantrum! ;-)
    Hey, welcome to ADISC! Two of my major interests are reading, and writing poetry. You got any favorite writers and poets? I'm currently reading The Wild Card: Selected Poems Early and Late by Karl Shapiro, who has become a major favorite, and something of an influence on my own writing. I'm also reading The Jazz Poetry Anthology, mainly out of curiosity. Jazz poetry isn't really my thing, but I like some of the work I've come across.

welcome to adisc, I was wondering if any of the poetry you write is AB related? I imagine that would go down very well on here, I don't think anyone posted much poetry before! Even if it's not AB related I'd still love to read something if your willing to post (I know poetry can be very personal) hope to see you posting soon!
    -Steve