Thread: Just made an improvised diaper and flooded it suddenly.

Default Just made an improvised diaper and flooded it suddenly.

I suddenly got obsessed after reading diaper stuff.

I got a bunch of rags and put them between two of my underwear, and stuff some tissue paper in to try to make it feel like a disposable(didn't work).

I went to bed and tried peeing belly down but couldn't manage it, so I tried laying back and I got a steady flow that lasted for minutes. It was relaxing, but I was disappointed that I could feel any wetness because it was all absorbed.

I tried different position, but I start flooding it standing up(Had a towel beneath me the whole time). I when I soaked it a played around with it for a while. It was mess, and not at all secure feeling.

And then I cleaned up.

Yeah, I am sometimes tempted to make a makeshift, but I always figure I will be disapointed.

I did when I was a teenager, and it was never disappointing....sigh. It was only afterwards (use imagination) that I felt guilty and ashamed.

I decided it didn't work out well but I learn quite a bit from it so I don't regret it. I don't think I'll be trying that again.