Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sissy/Little Girl Curiosity?

Default Sissy/Little Girl Curiosity?

I always wanted to try the sissy/little girl world, but for some reason have always been scared, and force myself to disintrest myself in it. A part of me says I should go ahead and try to be a little girl for once and not a little boy and another side tells me no. Im just curious if I ever do try the little girl scene, what are things I can do, any suggestions?

It's normal to be a bit nervous about sissy stuff, I think, because of the cross-dressing/gender connotations. I was pretty nervous about it myself. But you can totally be a sissy/LG and still be a boy (like me). And honestly, from what I've seen, having a slightly girly side - or even having a more feminine dimension to your gender - is just as much a part of a person as being an AB. So there's not need to fear it or be ashamed!

If you're curious but nervous, take it slow. Try a few small, low-risk "girly" things and see if you like them. For example, you could try watching a girls' cartoon on Youtube (I recently tried the first few episodes of My Little Pony and loved it). Or try on some girls' clothes. You can get panties pretty cheap, for instance, and they're easy to hide. Take it slow, and don't do anything you're really uncomfortable with.

If you like to regress or "play baby", try taking on a little girl's persona. See what kind of feelings it stirs up in you. When I pretend to be a little girl, I feel very cute, safe, and innocent. It's wonderful! You could try out this role and see what sort of feelings crop up.

Try things out and have fun! There's nothing wrong with being a sissy, and experimenting with this curiosity could help you find out lots of cool things about yourself.

What harm could do try to be a "Little Girl"? Go ahead.. Experiment, and see how it go.

SkarTiger

I felt exactly the same way you do until someone gave me a nudge. I'm not into cross dressing but I do like pink stuff and skirts, hair clips, bows etc. I still count myself as a boy but I like girls stuff
    That's all there is to it for me but I still enjoy it
    Skar

Today is the first time I have been able to dress as Sally for a couple of months and it is freeing and comforting. The only block is culture and perhaps a good dose of the "Boy Code" hard to get past the first time but easier as you go along.

It's easier in number of ways for me cos I'm girl on the inside but enough about me here, I clicked on the thread to talk with you people.
    It may surprise some of you but it really is the case that there do exist people who for want of a better word 'ageplay' a little girl even though their bigger side is male and happy that way. You can get along with people like me as well as those born and raised as female who also ageplay Little Girl with one extra magical ingredient called having respect for where we're all starting from because oddly enough we want you to to have a good little time of it as we do.
    The first thing is you need to make yourself a safe play where you can just experiment in where you won't be interrupted and if needs be, put up some blinds or something to keep nosy people looking through your window.
    Where to start is gonna vary for everyone but my own thoughts having had a inner girl for a very very long time is quite simply to get a few toys it can be a doll or a plushie, make yourself comfortable and watch a girlcentric cartoon or children's tv show letting it hold your attention and repeat as much as possible.
    Enjoying being a little girl.
    Regards Jo.

I find it's nice to try girly things every now and then I like to dress up I tend to buy pink things too like my bottles pacifiers plastic pants that sort of thing but it annoys me that I in no way could ever be described as feminine, I'm 6'2" broad shouldered and oh yeah most of the time I have a beard!

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    I find it's nice to try girly things every now and then I like to dress up I tend to buy pink things too like my bottles pacifiers plastic pants that sort of thing but it annoys me that I in no way could ever be described as feminine, I'm 6'2" broad shouldered and oh yeah most of the time I have a beard!
    I understand that though a bit shorter, on a positive note I am going through steps to never see the beard again.

back to the op

It is fun to try their is no harm in trying and it may open a whole new world to you. Getting something girly to try is mostly blocked by the need get over the what will people think mentality of it. You must understand that most times most people don't think of the off the wall out of their comfort zone stuff, so your pretty safe buying some LG styled clothes at Ross, Marshall's, Target what not are great place to pick something up cheap to try, if they ask just say it for your niece, or girl friend or something and take a gift receipt, and no one will suspect a thing. If your really want privacy try online as most sellers are really sensitive to the privacy need though you do pay a lot for it.

Quote Originally Posted by asayuu View Post
    I understand that though a bit shorter, on a positive note I am going through steps to never see the beard again.
    Much as I like to play at being girly most of the time I'm a full red blooded steak loving man and I really like having a beard, I just wish you could switch back and forth! What sort of 'steps' are you taking?
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Aug-2012 at 06:38. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilsteve View Post
    Much as I like to play at being girly most of the time I'm a full red blooded steak loving man and I really like having a beard, I just wish you could switch back and forth! What sort of 'steps' are you taking?
    Full facial laser hair removal treatments, that cover of course the face but also the neck, the nape, the ears if needed, and shapeing up the eyebrows in a parmanent manner, I am also having all the hair below removed under this method. 6 treatments per area 6 weeks a part. I am hoping for good results as it can sometimes take many more treatments to do the job permanently though it does have the nice check of permanently thinning and lighting the hair to make it easier to shave if not remove it all together. I currently have extremely manly facial hair now as treatment is being restarted here soon here after my skin clears from from a rash that is most likely a result of the hair I have now, so I have health reasons for getting rid of it to. I say the hair is manly now not because of location but because of it toughness, I have killed the blade in my braun 5 series about 2 months after getting they are suppost last 6 minimum, and even comes with an auto cleaner and doc, even using that monstrosity after the first 2 weeks I had to start cleaning up with single bladed disposable as even when my hair is short it clogs any razor with more than one blade well before I am done with it. Also forget using that blade again one use period, even the more expensive single blades for clean up just die after one use. So even if I didn't identify as TG/Sissy, I would be having this done as the current situation is costing a lot more in razor blades a month than the laser treatments(about $800) will have when they are done if they manage to even make the hair fine enough to shave with normal wear and tear. I think more men should consider laser and other treatment if they are just destroying blades, I even tried the chemical options for men with like 10-20minute times and still had stubble on my soft's hair which is ironically on my legs.

Anyway long story their, I am getting laser treatments up top and below, for cost, medical, and personal gender identity reasons, gender identity playing a big role in it.
    As far as back and forth waxing tends to work well removes the hair for about a week in my case, so not highly permanent but very effective for a feeling girly treat for about a week, you can try do it yourself or if you want really good results and want to feel girly go have it done at a saloon that caters to men and women, most are happy for the business if they are not find on that is.
    -
    Anyway thankyou for asking,
    Sincerely
    -
    Adella/Asayuu
    Last edited by EmilyAdella; 02-Aug-2012 at 02:06. Reason: double qoute problem