Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tickling Incontinence?

Default Tickling Incontinence?

Has anyone ever been ticklish to the point of wetting themselves as a kid?

Yeah, I've heard of it and seen it. I've got a few little cousins that you have to be careful with. You tickle them too much and they can pee themselves. I knew a girl in college that had the same problem.

Miku

Wouldn't really call it incontinence, but yeah I'm like that and so are some of my friends. I have to be tickled for a few minutes first, though.

I’m trying to imagine being tickled so much that I lose control of my bladder and I just can’t fathom it. If someone did that to me, I’d have the opposite reaction. I will say however, tickling (any body part other than the ribs) for me is pure pleasure and my feet with legs extended out, borderline sexual pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    Wouldn't really call it incontinence, but yeah I'm like that and so are some of my friends. I have to be tickled for a few minutes first, though.
    I would call it incontinence, in fact my doctor calls it stress incontinence and if I laugh I will end up peeing myself.
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-Jul-2012 at 03:13. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

I'm never been tickle enough to pee however but on four separate occassions I have peed myself watching comedy. Luckly I was diapered during these periods. Otherwise it would it would not have been pretty.

Miku

Quote Originally Posted by woodstron View Post
    I would call it incontinence, in fact my doctor calls it stress incontinence and if I laugh I will end up peeing myself.
    You would, but again I wouldn't.
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-Jul-2012 at 03:17. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by Miku View Post
    You would, but again I wouldn't.
    I'm not saying you have to call it that. You can call it laughy-peepee syndrome if you want, but anything that physically or psychologically causes you to literally be incapable of maintaining control would be 'incontinence'. That is kind of the definition, so if someone was tickled to the point they lost control, it would be incontinence.

And I, too had cousins and even a brother that had trouble with being tickled to the point of wetting. They also both wore diapers/pull-ups to bed til about 10 years old. I dunno if night time incontinence and laughy-peepee syndrome are connected at all, but it is definitely a real thing.

LittleDrummerGirl

It's informally refferred to as 'giggle incontinence', and it's a part of stress incontinence.

I was susceptible to it when I was little. I had relatives who would tickle me until I peed, and I had friends my age who at least tried.