Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So.....I liked a few diaper brands on Facebook and next thing I know...

Default So.....I liked a few diaper brands on Facebook and next thing I know...

So As the title reads I liked Bambino and ABUniverse on my facebook... Next thing I know a buddy of mine ( who already knew I wore) hits me up telling me that I "recommended" Bambino Diapers to him... which turned into this long drawn out discussion that even ended up with my brother jumping in. Needless to say it was awkward but has anyone else experienced this?

I'm so paranoid about what I search for on the internet when it comes to AB/DL stuff, so I constantly check my FB timeline to be sure nothing gets posted. I don't use facebook for anything anymore other than a glorified photo album.

I did have a scare one night because I was chatting with a fellow DL, and the next morning I notice I can see a conversation between two other friends that I should not be able to see. I quickly deleted our conversation and hid offline for a while.

I'm starting to get annoyed with my computer and internet ads because every Youtube video I watch has the same ad of "Finish your purchase of Abena Adult Diapers now!"

The best thing to remember is that FaceBook is evil and likes to share whatever you do with your friends.

To the OP, are you openly ABDL to all your friends / family? Otherwise, why would you "like" any abdl page on facebook?

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog View Post

I'm starting to get annoyed with my computer and internet ads because every Youtube video I watch has the same ad of "Finish your purchase of Abena Adult Diapers now!"
    This is why I use incognito browsing on chrome EVERY time I do anything diaper related online. I recommend you use that or other browsers' private browsing sessions.

I try to get my real life separate from everything in the ABDL world.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocky View Post
    To the OP, are you openly ABDL to all your friends / family? Otherwise, why would you "like" any abdl page on facebook?

This is why I use incognito browsing on chrome EVERY time I do anything diaper related online. I recommend you use that or other browsers' private browsing sessions.
    Pretty much most people I have on my Facebook know that I am a DL. However I didn't know that Facebook did that recommend thing. Its not a HUGE deal. Just was an awkward moment.
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-Jul-2012 at 00:36. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Peachy

Apparently, it's one of Facebook's new advertising strategies. If you "like" a product/company, Facebook reserves the right to post on other people's walls or send them a message saying you've recommended the "liked" product/company to your friend without your prior approval/permission/knowledge.
    So think twice before you click "like" on any product like diapers, AB stuff, the new Playboy magazine, favorite vibrator or new BDSM equipment. Those things may..no...will be recommended to your friends. Or just avoid Facebook like the plague!

Peachy

I have a separate FB page that is strictly for AB. Then I found out after one of their updates it linked either my email or phone and started putting "related" stuff on my other one! I went in and changed everything so it was totally separate then. Many ppl I know already know I wear and some know I'm AB - but not everyone that knows I wear needs to know everything!

Everything you "Like" anywhere on the internet is posted to your Facebook and everyone will be able to see it. This is why I never "Like" anything, ever, and I always log out of Facebook before visiting any other website.

I typically am a Google+er I prefer it because this type of stuff doesn't happen. Thanks though everyone

Quote Originally Posted by douggle View Post
    I typically am a Google+er I prefer it because this type of stuff doesn't happen. Thanks though everyone
    Google certainly match up your email content to ads. I'm pretty sure they'd be happy to do what Facebook have done too!

I keep my Facebook and other social media very separate from AB stuff. I have a separate email account for it too :d
    Last edited by Trevor; 02-Aug-2012 at 00:55. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.