Thread: Bonjour from France

Default Bonjour from France

hello, I'm TENASLIP, just join the site and wanted to intriduce myself. Since i'm a kid, iwas always interested on diapers. A bike accident brought me to reality, and was not feeling well with this situation. At hte beginning, it was a shame for me and years, after years, I became used to and enjoy now the secure and the feeling of it

Salut et Bienvenue Tenaslip1. Je pense que votre anglais est meilleur que mon franšais ^_^

Anyway ^_^ now I've shown off my poor language skills... Can you tell us a little more about yourself, like what sports, films, books you like so we can get to know you a little better

Quote Originally Posted by TENASLIP1 View Post
    hello, I'm TENASLIP, just join the site and wanted to intriduce myself. Since i'm a kid, iwas always interested on diapers. A bike accident brought me to reality, and was not feeling well with this situation. At hte beginning, it was a shame for me and years, after years, I became used to and enjoy now the secure and the feeling of it
    Hi TENASLIP Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend.