Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

My name's Tinklebell. You can tell from my username, actually. So I guess I'll say something useful and tell you that you can call me Tink, if you like ♥

Aged in my twenties, I'm a girl, and I like to wear diapers. I don't really know why. My therapist had a crack at it, but she's wrong. If I had to guess I'd say it's a comfort and security thing for me, it's symbolic of safety and I'm okay with that. I also do have a darker side that enjoys them as an aspect of humiliation and the like, but I haven't been in touch with that part of me for a while now. So let's jus' go with the sweet and innocent side of things. Rounding out the diaper stuff, I adore pacifiers, sippies and my teddy bear, so I'm definitely more AB than DL.

Outside of the baby-stuffs, I love to read, I love to write and I adore music. If you want to be my friend, be prepared to listen to Death Cab for Cutie at least three times. I paint, or... I used to. Not so much anymore, but I'd like to again. I play videogames. Adore movies. Love cuddling. I'm also very strictly vegetarian for all that may matter to people on here.

I guess I just need some friends who get me. I have my bestie, she lives with me, she's got the same interests as me but sometime I wear her out. And with my AB interests waning lately, I don't want to pressure her...

So here I am.

Welcome there Tinkerbell. It's lovely to have you here and I see you like teddy bears too. I have three currently. Do you have a favourite one?

Hi there Tinker Bell I'm new here too.

Welcome to ADISC
    Molicare Super Plus ♥

Mine is Bambinos. Nice choice though what kind of music do you like and what do you like to read about?

Hey there Tinkerbell!

I enjoy listening to Death Cab For Cutie! Such wonderfully melodic and soft music!

What are some of your favourite movies? I like mostly comedies, I'd have a hard time listing my favourite movies, but I personally like Fox and the Hound, Lion King, Meet The Parents, and Harry Potter Series to name a few!

Hope you enjoy your time on ADISC :3

hello Tinklebell, hope you enjoy your time here. I am alos a newer member of the community and i find it very helpful already to be a part of this niche group. It's kinda speacial. Anyway, Deathcab is good, been listening to them since Transatlanticism and i find that their older material is more suitable for me. Not that i hate the newer stuff, just prefer the other. Again, welcome and feel free to chat or message any time.

Welcome, Tinklebell!
    You say you write, as do I. What all do you write? Poetry, fanfic, short stories...?
    And as for music, join the club. :P Do you just listen or do you play music?

Predominantly slice of life things, actually. My bestie and I like to write together and while we've written some AB topics before, we primarily write slice of life fiction. I've written some poetry, too, but I'm pretty dreadful. As for music, I play drums and I'd love to learn to play guitar one day soon, but I'm rather unmotivated at the moment.

I'm a big big big fan of Transatlanticism, but I think Plans might be one of my favorite albums of all time. Some of the newer stuff is okay, but those two albums really are a pair of the most fantastic albums I've ever heard.

Movies? I've got a really varied taste, but I adore a lot of black and white classics courtesy of my bestie, and I've really started to get into some more intellectual and dark comedy films of the current decade Wristcutters: A Love Story for example. My favorite movies are probably things by very well-practiced directors like Ridley Scott and Christopher Nolan, though. And I do have a soft spot for James Cameron. #1, though? Probably Hook. No surprises there, right?

Right now, I'm very into current modern slice of life literature. I'm looking really forward to the movie for Perks of Being a Wallflower and the last book I read was Looking for Alaska, by John Green.

I do! Her name is Peaches and she's a little scene girl ♥

TINKERBELL AVI! *clap hands* I love Tink, and the fact that you even made it AB related with the tinkle part... gurllll, you so clever! :3 Welcome to ADISC.

Hi Tinklebell. Welcome to ADISC, I know that you are going to enjoy the time you spend here. Your introduction was very nicely done. I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you a little better. Take care, and have fun exploring the site.