Thread: being someones "daddy" this weekend

Default being someones "daddy" this weekend

So im going to baby someone this weekend and i have the basics down of what we are gonna do, feed him, change him, bathtime and have some intimate time at some point but Im not sure what else to do. This is the first time doing this so i need some advice.

Something really interesting, in my opinion, would be wrap the abdl on a blanket, and stay hugged with him, lay down in a bed, and maybe watching some cartoons.

I suggest finding a few childish movies, like a Disney movie or something like that, and then snuggle up on the couch.

Also, if it's for more than 24 hours, make sure to add some activities to the mix. There's only so long that either the baby or you can stand going "goo goo gaa gaa" and just sitting around until the next change is due. I'd suggest going to a water park, playground, to a park or play games in the back yard (weather permitting). Just something that engages the baby's (admittedly adult) brain for a while without being all serious like going to the National Gallery or seeing an opera

This all depends on how devout he is. Feeding himself either in a high chair or with a bottle, burp him, clean him, change him, powder him, lotion him, wipe him, clothe him, dress him, make sure he's dry, give him love and hugs and kisses, bath him, dry him, play with him or maybe you could both be babies.

Thanks for the advice so far, i forgote to mention he is coming over mid day Friday and my parents are coming home Sunday so we have a good amount of time.