Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vintage High Chair

pamperchu

Wink Vintage High Chair

I found a vintage Highchair at the goodwill today, Only cost $20. I think its from the 40s or 50s. Does anyone know the year it was made?

Quote Originally Posted by pamperchu View Post
    I found a vintage Highchair at the goodwill today, Only cost $20. I think its from the 40s or 50s. Does anyone know the year it was made?

Hi Pamperchu. There has been a number of vintage high chairs for sale in the Ottawa area. There have been some neat ones priced between $20.00 to $50.00. But I fine that they are to small for me. I try to buy only what I can use, or I passe on it. I have to many goodies arount here.

The high chair I like and am using now is the GRACO "NEAT SEAT". I is a good strong high chair. I have three of them. One as a feading chair, one in the shop and one in the basement.

You should look at getting one you want be sorry.

bn3baby
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-Jul-2012 at 00:33. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

I can't view the photo here at work if it's on photobucket, so I'll have to check it out tonight when I'm home. Sounds like your Goodwill store is providing you with all the baby gear items you could possibly need at a reasonable price.

~Pramrider

My guess is it's from the 50's. I remember mine as being all wood with a hinged wood tray. This having a plastic tray probably came from the middle 50's.

I remember my dad cutting the backrest off of mine and made just a stool out of it. Mine was also used by sister and brother. There was a lot of hand me

downs in the 40's.

I can't really help you with identifying it, but I just wanted to say that it's soooo cute!! =3

Oooooh I wish there was some shrinking magic so I could fit in that highchair

No way I'll fit in there. But I do wish that the high chair is big enough for me to fit in it. Gotta love that cute bunny in there.

Quote Originally Posted by TeddiursaABDL1993 View Post
    No way I'll fit in there. But I do wish that the high chair is big enough for me to fit in it. Gotta love that cute bunny in there.
    I could shrink you with my magical powers!
    Last edited by Trevor; 31-Jul-2012 at 00:33. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Now I can view it! Hard to pin down an exact year for it since this style wood chair was made for many years. I would agree its no later than the 1950s. You can always get a high chair pad with cute print for it to make it more comfy.

~Pramrider

This is one that I found. Its from the late 40's early 50s. $10 special...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1225 (1024x768).jpg 
Views:	2954 
Size:	16.7 KB 
ID:	13561