Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hello from a northern california diaper boy

Default hello from a northern california diaper boy

well to be simple im a full time student and full time worker both my schooling and work are in the automotive world.
    so i joined hoping to find some new friends that i can relate to about my diaper interests, and just some different people
    a little more detail about me;
    im just a simple young adult into cars and diapers. not everything that i do is revolving around either of the two but none the less i am still just trying to be myself while attempting to grow up
    while working and going to school both full time leaves me very little free time to spend with friends i somehow am still able to maintain a pathetic social life for a 19 year old :/ but it dosent keep me down i just keep padded and look ahead for when i graduate in February next year

Quote Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
    well to be simple im a full time student and full time worker both my schooling and work are in the automotive world.
    so i joined hoping to find some new friends that i can relate to about my diaper interests, and just some different people
    im just a simple young adult into cars and diapers. not everything that i do is revolving around either of the two but none the less i am still just trying to be myself while attempting to grow up
    while working and going to school both full time leaves me very little free time to spend with friends i somehow am still able to maintain a pathetic social life for a 19 year old :/ but it dosent keep me down i just keep padded and look ahead for when i graduate in February next year
    Welcome to the site and good introduction. Having interests in the automotive world, do you work on cars, or are you involved in manufacturing or sales? I used to work on my own cars years ago, and raced two of them at the track, quarter mile. It was a lot of fun. Now, they are considerably more complicated. I don't think I'd know where to start.
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-Jul-2012 at 05:23. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by jiffy View Post
    Hi and welcome to adisc.
    I myself enjoy working on anything mechanical and am going to school for diesel mechanics.
    Plus I'm working at building a biodiesel prosseser so I can run my 86 jetta on veggie oil.
    Blacksmith

Hi Welcome to ADISC. Well another car guy. So what is your dream car and own? Well i have many dream cars but my top in the list is VW Karmann Ghia, Ferrari 250 GTO, Nissan Skyline 2000GT-R KPGC10 and i don't exactly have a car now nor i have license(have to wait till 17). Anyway i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend.

Sweet, another petrolhead. how's it going? You mentioned you like cars and working on them, what are your favourites? Mine are Subarus, of old Japanese metal. Though I quite like the original Mustang fast backs too.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to say OR old jap metal. Stupid autocorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwidl View Post
    Sweet, another petrolhead. how's it going? You mentioned you like cars and working on them, what are your favourites? Mine are Subarus, of old Japanese metal. Though I quite like the original Mustang fast backs too.

- - - Updated - - -

I meant to say OR old jap metal. Stupid autocorrect.
    Well i think in US is Gearhead (i heard that on Top Gear i don't know is real or joke).

I don't know you like Mustang Fastback. I'm not exactly mustang fan i'm more to Charger and Gran Torino fan

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Well i think in US is Gearhead (i heard that on Top Gear i don't know is real or joke).

I don't know you like Mustang Fastback. I'm not exactly mustang fan i'm more to Charger and Gran Torino fan
    Yeah someone said on here it's gear head there. Over here it's petrol head as we tend to take after Mother Britain in stuff like that. And yeah I like the Mustang because it's not that huge a yank tank compared to the charger etc and they look sick with an rb! Seen the fast and the furious?

I hate huge American cars.

Yeah someone said on here it's gear head there. Over here it's petrol head as we tend to take after Mother Britain in stuff like that. And yeah I like the Mustang because it's not that huge a yank tank compared to the charger etc and they look sick with an rb! Seen the fast and the furious?

I hate huge American cars.
    What Mustang in Tokyo Drift? Ridiculous i mean it turned Mustang for stunt is fitted with original engine rather than RB. Oh and also i think it's easier to fix "Monalisa"(You know the S15 Silvia) rather than fitted an RB engined into a Broken Mustang.

Well i don't exactly a huge fan of yank cars(since i have been poisoned by Jeremy Clarkson to believe that they are big, gas guzzler, useless at corner) but i'd like the Charger(Maybe because toretto drive it) and 1970 Gran Torino (not the one in F&F 4 but older Gran Torino)

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post

Lol you don't always have to take clarksons word at face value. With a grain of salt is better I find. He's full of old man bluster. And actually most yank tanks are quite good if you want to do what they're made for, namely sit back cruise and have a cigar. Not that I advocate smoking. Good wy to kill yourself. Our government wants to make it illegal, to which I say ABOUT TIME!

Lol you don't always have to take clarksons word at face value. With a grain of salt is better I find. He's full of old man bluster. And actually most yank tanks are quite good if you want to do what they're made for, namely sit back cruise and have a cigar. Not that I advocate smoking. Good wy to kill yourself. Our government wants to make it illegal, to which I say ABOUT TIME!
    Well i think i watched Top Gear too much but sometimes it is true. I drive many tank tank in forza (Mustang,Charger,Chevelle,Hemi Cuda,Camaro,Firebird,and even El Camino) and they are very rubbish at corner although they are very good at straight line but yes don't take Muscle car on corner