Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: letting go

Default letting go

hey guys, as I write this, I'm sitting here in bed with my wet diaper, and I've gotten myself to the point where I can sort of mentally coax out my pee-pee, but I'm just curious if anyone has any tips on how to do that with poo-poo. Because I have to go poo-poo right now, and try as I might, I just can't get it out unless I push, any ideas or suggestions for me? Thanks

Wet Sexy Lexi In Diapers

It takes training. Training your body to be incontinent only to be in diapers but that takes a looooooooong time like about 2 years, and judging that you're 16 you will stink up the house
    even with the door closed. If you're mom smells that she will hunt down the source and you will get caught. So my best advice is to just train your body to only go #1.
    2. If you want it to be liquid I suggest eating bananas with prune juice. Just make sure you have a way to clean up and some Pepto Bismol or other bismuth medication.
    3. Just Push.

l, but I want this to be something that just happens, not something I consciously work for if possible

I suggest and both ask that you don't post as graphic of detail about the "atmosphere" inside and outside of your diaper when you post here. As for your last post... I think you need to use your head and not waste people's time. Do you really think we can help make it just "happen" for you without you having to do anything about it? It's a dumb thing to comment on, even IF you believe it.

I'm sorry, this is my first post on here, and I didn't mean to offend anyone

Quote Originally Posted by Wetsexylexiindiapers View Post
    l, but I want this to be something that just happens, not something I consciously work for if possible
    The only time I known of that happening is if a person is IC. Even babies/toddlers knowingly mess themselves, the difference is they just really don't care since they haven't be trained to think its dirty. This is the same with the bladder as well, there's no such thing as mentally coaxing out you just got used to doing it and you most likely still have a fully trained bladder.

In short your still going like normal only in a diaper.

Perhaps make a thread on the Greetings/Introduction board... so we can know a little bit about you first.

And make it detailed! You've a lot to cover your arse from because of your username!

This deffinatly isn't a good start here.....

Generally on these forums we do not talk about the condition of our diapers. And asking how to crap yourself isn't going to go over well. I mean, come on, I'm pretty sure you know how to go to the bathroom.

Well, I mean it's a fair enough thread given the nature of this community. But not really a good one to start off with, especially how it's worded.

*shrugs* ... Just my thoughts on it though.