Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ageplay Sleeping

Default Ageplay Sleeping

I always get a rise on being a little boy being tucked in or taking a nap. Anyone else like to go to sleep as a little?

I mean, sometimes when I have a day off the next day, I'll go to bed diapered and in my onesie, with my paci and bunny...if that's what you mean? Though I sleep with my paci and bunny pretty much every night anyway...

When I am regressed and lay down in bad, this makes me so sleep

I have a Digimon-themed bedspread and I sleep with plushies every night. It's part of who I am by this point.

Quote Originally Posted by LazyAB View Post
    I have a Digimon-themed bedspread and I sleep with plushies every night. It's part of who I am by this point.
    Do you know where I could find something like power rangers or ninja turtles? That would be awesome!
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-Jul-2012 at 04:02. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Quote Originally Posted by StarTrekFan1 View Post
    Do you know where I could find something like power rangers or ninja turtles? That would be awesome!
    A lot of themed merchandise like this is out-of-production, so your best bet would be ebay or craigslist. If you can't immediately find stuff on those, you might have to spend a fair bit of time poking around on google to find someone selling it.

I love cuddling my teddy bear, sucking on my paci and wearing my pink footed PJ's.

Quote Originally Posted by bbbabsie View Post
    I mean, sometimes when I have a day off the next day, I'll go to bed diapered and in my onesie, with my paci and bunny...if that's what you mean? Though I sleep with my paci and bunny pretty much every night anyway...

I, too, love going to bed diapered, in an AB boy's onesie, with my paci and a personal blanket ive had since i was 4 (true story). Brings back warm memories. I do it almost every night, unless i have to get up really early for my classes twice a week. I sometimes kinda wish i had a baby room, changing table, Crib, etc. for those times where i feel extra babyish every once in a blue moon, but the outfit is the part that does it for me. Since i suffer from extreme insomnia, I end getting so comfortable as a "little boy" it almost puts me to sleep without having to try. And it is rough insomnia, lol.

I loved being tucked-in! ^^ To me, there are few things that make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside like your CT checking to make sure your padding is dry, you have your jammies on, and your favorite plushie at your side. As much of a cynic as I am in adult-mode, it is just about impossible to wake up from that kind of youth-tinted slumber in a bad mood.

I got the best sleep I've had in a while going to bed with a diaper, nightgown, paci and plushie. Getting into that frame of mind before bed must have totally relaxed me instead of stressing out about the next day.