Thread: Hi

Default Hi

Hi all new here just thought i would broaden my online life a little, to be honest i am fed up to the back teeth with the olympics all it has done so far apart from the increase in taxes to pay the millions it cost is to completly muck up our already crap public transport.
    Anyway HI.
    Mal.

Quote Originally Posted by mal View Post
    Hi all new here just thought i would broaden my online life a little, to be honest i am fed up to the back teeth with the olympics all it has done so far apart from the increase in taxes to pay the millions it cost is to completly muck up our already crap public transport.
    Anyway HI.
    Mal.
    Welcome to Adisc, Mal. I'm inferring you're based in the UK right and would be interested to know a tidgy bit about you and being little such as what interests you have and any groan up hobbies.
    Last edited by Trevor; 30-Jul-2012 at 05:17. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Hi Mal Welcome to ADISC. So could you tell more about yourself. Like what is your hobbies or interest don't be shy. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend.