Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hello All!

Default Hello All!

Hi guys, my name is Thomas and I am a Diaper Lover, among many other things unnecessary to label. I have been allured by the AB/DL's charming culture my entire young adult/adult life, but have never really considered becoming a part of an online community of similar minded individuals. I have recently reconsidered my selfish folly and decided to introduce myself here and attempt to make some friends that will, most assuredly, not misunderstand my intentions and interests in all things infantilism. I maintain broad interests ranging from the general scientific, health, and psychology studies of diaper lovers and AB/DL's all the way to the philosophical nature (some would say spiritual nature, whichever) of overcoming society's negative connotation on the individual self and the acceptance of all things related to making us who we are. Anyone who ever wants to talk about anything on any level is welcome to message me.

BTW - I love many other things besides this culture. i have explicit obsessions with music, automotive sports, anime, mathematics, science or(science-fiction) of any kind, reading, computer science, philosophy and many more. I like to dabble in all things instead of being sucked in, haha. Anyway, I will talk with anyone about whatever, no judgement. Promise. Thanks in advance for allowing me to be a part of what seems to be a really great community

Quote Originally Posted by Symmetry7 View Post
    Hi guys, my name is Thomas and I am a Diaper Lover, among many other things unnecessary to label. I have been allured by the AB/DL's charming culture my entire young adult/adult life, but have never really considered becoming a part of an online community of similar minded individuals. I have recently reconsidered my selfish folly and decided to introduce myself here and attempt to make some friends that will, most assuredly, not misunderstand my intentions and interests in all things infantilism. I maintain broad interests ranging from the general scientific, health, and psychology studies of diaper lovers and AB/DL's all the way to the philosophical nature (some would say spiritual nature, whichever) of overcoming society's negative connotation on the individual self and the acceptance of all things related to making us who we are. Anyone who ever wants to talk about anything on any level is welcome to message me.

BTW - I love many other things besides this culture. i have explicit obsessions with music, automotive sports, anime, mathematics, science or(science-fiction) of any kind, reading, computer science, philosophy and many more. I like to dabble in all things instead of being sucked in, haha. Anyway, I will talk with anyone about whatever, no judgement. Promise. Thanks in advance for allowing me to be a part of what seems to be a really great community
    Hi Thomas Welcome to ADISC. So what kind of book you usually read?Well i'm usually read Non-Fiction in History or Military category but i also like read Novel especially Thriller. In fact i just finish reading Fatherland yesterday And what Automotive sport do you like? I like Rally, Rallycross, Drifting, Touring, and Endurance Race and sometimes Drag Race. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend
    Last edited by archer; 29-Jul-2012 at 01:59. Reason: Really Double Post AGAIN?

In terms of books non fiction is usually what i find myself migrating to most of the time. Although, i love reading fantasy novels from time to time. I have read a lot of classics like LOTR and Dune in my early high school years. I usually find myself, even though this will sound boring, indulging in some Science/Philosophy, educational material like Michael Talbot's "Holographic Universe" and David Bohm's many math novels. I am more so into Automotive sports including all the things you mentioned (especially European rally and Japanese drift) and also including F1 and Euro pro cup, GT series circuit racing. I basically just love driving and everything related to automobile technology. I have a Subaru WRX STI 2011 like i mentioned on another thread here. It is a major passion of mine being a gear-head and also being obsessed with the art of racing "the line".

In terms of books non fiction is usually what i find myself migrating to most of the time. Although, i love reading fantasy novels from time to time. I have read a lot of classics like LOTR and Dune in my early high school years. I usually find myself, even though this will sound boring, indulging in some Science/Philosophy, educational material like Michael Talbot's "Holographic Universe" and David Bohm's many math novels. I am more so into Automotive sports including all the things you mentioned (especially European rally and Japanese drift) and also including F1 and Euro pro cup, GT series circuit racing. I basically just love driving and everything related to automobile technology. I have a Subaru WRX STI 2011 like i mentioned on another thread here. It is a major passion of mine being a gear-head and also being obsessed with the art of racing "the line".
    Nice Subaru 410 HP? that's awesome i wish i can get my license now and build my car but it has to wait. Well i really liked Japanese Drift it's so awesome to see car dancing like that. And to be honest i didn't really like current rally i prefer the good old days of Group B(Although i weren't born). I saw it on Documentaries and it's awesome to see Lancia Delta fight against Audis and Peugeot. I also like endurance race particulary 24 Heures du Mans. I hope i can go to Le Mans and see it. Anyway nice to see people with same interest with me.

Nice. See my other post? 410 must go hard. My dad's 2008 Impreza 2.0R Sport (WRX no turbo) goes hard with only one or two and it's only got 110kW (160hp I think for you Americans). :P I would love a turbo Sub but it's not happening.

its insane ...the lateral g's are intense with symmetric AWD. 35 rear 65 front

its insane ...the lateral g's are intense with symmetric AWD. 35 rear 65 front
    Torque distribution? I thought the DCCD went 35 front 65 rear to 50:50 or am I mistaken? and yeah, I took a 35 rated corner at 70 (with a wide run-out, visible etc) to see what would happen and it held it! Didn't even squeal... Subarus are simply brilliant. Oh and that's km/h as we use metric here.

Oh and extra points if you can guess the make and model of my avatar... It's not mine. Just one I wish I had.

RoleModel

Hello Thomas, what an interesting profile you have I really must work on mine :P I'm new too so I feel stupid saying welcome, just to avoid the aussie Kw units I'm in the UK where my engine is stamped "90ps" "66kw" and it's 88bhp diddy lil thing but I can do 115mph (that's where the gear box runs out) but it'll do that up a hill fully loaded with ppl n crap :P

Ps is the same as hp I think. Also, what is this mystery vehicle of which you speak so kindly? :P

RoleModel

A focus wagon