Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Telling incontient GF I like diapers

Alex93

Default Telling incontient GF I like diapers

Hi, I'm in a bit of a predicament here.

I met this girl at work several months ago and we've been dating ever since. I had already suspected that she wore diapers even before I asked her out, but I had no idea why. I just waited patiently for her to bring it up when she was ready.

And of course she did bring it up eventually, just before the first time we slept together she admitted to me that she wears diapers 24/7 for bladder incontinence. Of course I was as supportive as possible, and just told her I thought it was cute and definitely not a big deal at all.

Now, I've never dropped a single hint to her that I'm a DL. But I want to tell her eventually. I'm just not sure how to go about doing that. As far as I can tell, she wears diapers only for necessity and finds no enjoyment out of it whatsoever So I'm not sure how she would react if I told her that I enjoy wearing / using them?

Quote Originally Posted by Alex93 View Post
    Hi, I'm in a bit of a predicament here.

I met this girl at work several months ago and we've been dating ever since. I had already suspected that she wore diapers even before I asked her out, but I had no idea why. I just waited patiently for her to bring it up when she was ready.

And of course she did bring it up eventually, just before the first time we slept together she admitted to me that she wears diapers 24/7 for bladder incontinence. Of course I was as supportive as possible, and just told her I thought it was cute and definitely not a big deal at all.

Now, I've never dropped a single hint to her that I'm a DL. But I want to tell her eventually. I'm just not sure how to go about doing that. As far as I can tell, she wears diapers only for necessity and finds no enjoyment out of it whatsoever So I'm not sure how she would react if I told her that I enjoy wearing / using them?
    Probably just say that because she was open to you about her IC, that you want to do the same, given that you are getting more serious. First tell her that you love her for who she is, and then tell her about your DL and make sure that you assure her that you lover her not because of her IC. Assure her you aren't a pedophile and you are taking a chance at being judged that way. Bottom line: significant others need to know.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Just a thought, not trying to judge her anything of the sort. Most of the time of someone is incontient they don't use diapers. There are so many other products that offer a level of protection that better meet their need. It is entirly possible that she does enjoy wearing and using diapers, but simply is not ready to admit that to you, or anyone else.

That all said, if the story is exactly like you tell it I would suggest being open and upfront with her as soon as you feel comfortable with doing so. I only say that because you won't feel comfortable around her until you do. You enjoy diapers, she wears diapers either for incontience or desire (or both), but you will be trying to act as if there is nothing there, no feelings about them. The fact is, you will be surpressing your actual feelings about a subject and won't comfortable in your own skin. At some point she'll catch on to that. She'll assume you have an issue with her incontinence and diapers, and she'll be right, but not in the way she thinks.

Since she could take it personally, I think you should start by telling her that you have a rare fetish you want to confide in her since (as Hokie said) you'd like to keep the relationship progressing (trusting significant others is a very important and healthy part of a relationship).

Explain to her that it doesn't involve kids and that it goes back to before you met her, but also make it clear that it was not the reason you started something with her.

Sadly, there is no way to know how she will react, but, at least for me, this is such an important part of my intimate life, that I would not keep it from my partner.

PS. An important thing is not to leave andy questions unanswered.

Emily91

Yeah I agree with what BabyCorry said, there's always the possibility that she enjoys wearing diapers herself and is only starting out by telling you about her medical condition. In my relationships, I usually reveal to my significant other that I'm a bed wetter, but VERY rarely do I tell them that I enjoy wearing diapers. From their perspective, I wear them only for necessity. Of course I also wear brands like GoodNites, ABU and Bambinos, so any other ABDL would be able to pick up on this fairly quickly I think. :P

You mentioned that you've only been dating for a few months? In that case, I would wait to bring it up for now. Of course you can't keep it a secret forever but at the same time there's really no reason ro rush things. Love is patient.

P.S I'm assuming that you're not only with her because you suspected that she wore diapers initially? You were never very clear on that.

You should be quick and concise about telling her, if you wait too long and she finds out she may end up coming to the conclusion that the only reason you like her is because she is in diapers.

Quote Originally Posted by BabyCorry View Post
    Just a thought, not trying to judge her anything of the sort. Most of the time of someone is incontient they don't use diapers. There are so many other products that offer a level of protection that better meet their need. It is entirly possible that she does enjoy wearing and using diapers, but simply is not ready to admit that to you, or anyone else.

Actually (and I don't mean to self-promote here or anything ) diapers are very, very commonly used amongst those suffering from urinary incontinence.

From almost all reports any other product is incredibly sub-par.

http://www.adisc.org/forum/incontine...ontinence.html
    Last edited by Serah; 30-Jul-2012 at 08:33. Reason: Merging my accidental double post

Wow! That's a very rare situation..... I'm gonna echo what others have said I wouldnt wait to long because if she finds out b4 u tell her it could be really bad...... But I would also be careful how u approach it cuz u won't know how she's gonna take it.... I really hope it works out for you! Keeps us posted on what u end up deciding n how it goes!

Kind of a lucky situation if you ask me. Just keep in mind that she might think that you only date her because she wears diapers. Make a point to say "What a coincidence! We were made for each other! This was fate! We are puzzle pieces!" Etc. Etc...

Don't mess this one up.. Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by thealchemist View Post
    You should be quick and concise about telling her, if you wait too long and she finds out she may end up coming to the conclusion that the only reason you like her is because she is in diapers.
    This is advisable. No matter if the truth causes problems and frustrations of the moment, it is always more logical to consider the future as we write it. When i say logical, i mean more emotionally respectable and important to your counterpart, because she is the one who will appreciate the sentiment, if it is sincere. Even if they don't immediately recognize that the truth is necessary, people will, in some way, give back to you in positive ways given the time to adapt to the change. Don't retreat into yourself and hide those things that make us different. It will complicate things more than you can imagine, and she will notice and start to question if you hide it. Think of it as emotional Karma. If she is a loving person, then she will share that love with you for making her feel comfortable enough to reveal her secrets and Vice Versa. Don't miss the opportunity, quit stressing and good luck.