Thread: Hello, Hi, Greetings and other stuff

Default Hello, Hi, Greetings and other stuff

Uh... The title says it all.

So yeah, my (user)name is Arbpw. Before you ask it's the handle I use for a few sites, so it's familiar to me. I've been identifying myself as a diaperfur for a couple of months now (I've been a furry for roughly three years prior to that). In my quest to find a shop in the UK that stocks a decent brand of diaper (ordering online is not an option for me, considering I'm still living at home) to satisfy my curiosity, I discovered this site. Maybe I can find the answer I'm looking for here somewhere. Until then, I'm making myself at home.

I'm quite interested in writing, gaming, reading and taking it easy. Music-wise, I'm into pretty much every genre in some form or another. And... Uh... I'm not very good at these intros, so I guess that's it for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbpw View Post
    Uh... The title says it all.

So yeah, my (user)name is Arbpw. Before you ask it's the handle I use for a few sites, so it's familiar to me. I've been identifying myself as a diaperfur for a couple of months now (I've been a furry for roughly three years prior to that). In my quest to find a shop in the UK that stocks a decent brand of diaper (ordering online is not an option for me, considering I'm still living at home) to satisfy my curiosity, I discovered this site. Maybe I can find the answer I'm looking for here somewhere. Until then, I'm making myself at home.

I'm quite interested in writing, gaming, reading and taking it easy. Music-wise, I'm into pretty much every genre in some form or another. And... Uh... I'm not very good at these intros, so I guess that's it for now.
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. Nice Intro so what do you like to read? well i'm mostly to non-fiction book but i also enjoy Thriller Novel in fact i just finished reading Fatherland today. And what kind of game do you like? I'd like mostly FPS and Racing Simulator oh and i'm more to Xbox. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend
    Last edited by archer; 28-Jul-2012 at 14:40. Reason: Another Double Post Madness

Quote Originally Posted by archer View Post
    Hi Welcome to ADISC. Nice Intro so what do you like to read? well i'm mostly to non-fiction book but i also enjoy Thriller Novel in fact i just finished reading Fatherland today. And what kind of game do you like? I'd like mostly FPS and Racing Simulator oh and i'm more to Xbox. And last is i hope you enjoy the site and find new friend
    I'm usually into fantasy and adventure novels, but I also read tons of non-fiction. Books about writing or philosophy are of my preference, but I'll read anything if it's interesting enough. My taste in gaming is waaaay too broad to describe accurately, though if I had to pick a personal favourite genre, I'd probably say Roguelikes are my cup of tea. I don't play many modern FPS's outside of TF2 (I prefer the classics such as Doom).