Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Favorite ages you like to play

Default Favorite ages you like to play

What range do you guys usually play and which are your favorites? I play all around, but my favorite range is 5-6 years old. I think that is perfect for me. It's an age where you can do more "big" stuff while still being cuddled, hugged, tucked in, etc. Just imagining my inner boy being tucked in by "mommy", man it feels good.

I know my age range isn't popular by a long shot, but I'm anywhere from newborn till about six months old (highest I'll go is one). There's just something about feeling trapped in my bondage (baby style) clothing while wearing a diaper, that gives me a feeling I cannot begin to explain. Wiggling and shifting about, feeling the contour of the diaper, or the snugness of a onesie between your legs, or the fabric of the feet in a pair of footed PJs. Being bound to a "baby bunting bag" or a thick spreading romper. All the while being croon over, shown lots of intimate (non-sexual) attention, e.i: feet tickled, kissed to death, blowing bubbles on the tummy and such things as that. It's the very early interactions between baby and parent that really intrigues my "baby" side

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonybaby View Post
    I know my age range isn't popular by a long shot, but I'm anywhere from newborn till about six months old (highest I'll go is one). There's just something about feeling trapped in my bondage (baby style) clothing while wearing a diaper, that gives me a feeling I cannot begin to explain. Wiggling and shifting about, feeling the contour of the diaper, or the snugness of a onesie between your legs, or the fabric of the feet in a pair of footed PJs. Being bound to a "baby bunting bag" or a thick spreading romper. All the while being croon over, shown lots of intimate (non-sexual) attention, e.i: feet tickled, kissed to death, blowing bubbles on the tummy and such things as that. It's the very early interactions between baby and parent that really intrigues my "baby" side
    I've never tried clothing like diapers, kids shirts, etc. I was thinking about getting a stuffed animal from Wal-Mart, but I think I wouldn't have the nerve to actually get it. I really would like to try adult sized briefs in a child's style. Anybody know anywhere that sells adult baby undies like that?
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jul-2012 at 07:31. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

Well i like to be 3-5 year old since in that age it's still young enough to wear diaper and in that age is doing many activities and in that age is i think where the child is active. And i like to have playmate so we can play all along watching kid shows, play lego, drawing until mommy come and make us go to nap.

I've never worried about the age too much. I'm probably at the older end 5-6 in terms of playing, but I love my paci and onesie and other stuff which is much much earlier. I guess I just stick to what makes me happiest

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by StarTrekFan1 View Post
    I've never tried clothing like diapers, kids shirts, etc. I was thinking about getting a stuffed animal from Wal-Mart, but I think I wouldn't have the nerve to actually get it.
    I would say that a toy animal/plushie would be the easiest thing to get. Depending on your circumstances you might not even have to hide it

Sometimes 3, sometimes about 5. Ages when you're getting independent in a way yet no one is that surprised when you wet your pants.