Thread: Discreet diaper recommendations

Default Discreet diaper recommendations

I'm looking for some diapers that are the most discreet/quiet when you move around. The only ones I know that have that are Depend Real Fit (which I use) and Underjams. Any recommendations?

Just got my Molicare Premium soft Extra today and I absolutely love them. They are just absorbent enough that I can always trust them for the first 2-3 wettings and they are incredibly slim fitting and light weight. It's nice because they cost roughly $1 per diaper and Metromedical will ship for free once your order exceeds $50.

Since I wasn't sure about them yet I only ordered two 30 pack and now I'm already starting to regret not getting the case. =p

Here are a few places you can get them. I had an excellent experience with metromedical and discovered the second one after I had already placed my order. I'm willing to look into buying from them next time I need to refresh my stock because I'm not sure I'm going to find a better price on a case than that.

any variety of clothlike pull-ups are probably the most discrete thing you can get ahold of easily, if you care for them. A lot here don't like pullups OR clothlike.

The most discreet I've worn is Attends slip. Very quiet. The sides are cloth but the main part of the nappy is plastic backed.

They hold up to a couple of floodings ok but I wouldn't push it any further than that.

I use tena ultras during the day around people for discreetness. They are cloth backed, but I've never had any issues with it. They are nice and quiet. They do have a slight rustle to them under gym shorts, but still not really noticeable. Under real clothes they are silent. They are good for a few good wettings. I usually have to change mid day/afternoon depending if I've had coffee or anything like that.

I use Atends Breatheable for daytime use. There quiet whether I wear panties or plastic pants over them. For me they hold up well to 3 or 4 wettings.

I have a fresh delivery coming mon.