Thread: Is it true that the "old" Large (65 - 85 lb) Goodnites are about the same size as current L/XL 65-125 lb size?

Default Is it true that the "old" Large (65 - 85 lb) Goodnites are about the same size as current L/XL 65-125 lb size?

The current L-xl size seems like a good fit to me, and I'm 23, 5'10 with a 28" waist. however, someone recently posted photos and posted stating that the pre 2000 Large goodnites are the same size as the current L/XL size. Is this true?

GoodnitesTeen

I believe so.

If your wondering weather you can fit in the old style (85-125lb) goodnights, I believe your quest will end in disappointment as those really weren't made to be that much bigger in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by Entity View Post
    If your wondering weather you can fit in the old style (85-125lb) goodnights, I believe your quest will end in disappointment as those really weren't made to be that much bigger in the first place.
    I think you are miss-understanding.... I fit in the current size Very, very well. I was asking if the Old Large ( 65 to 85 lb)was similar.
    Last edited by Trevor; 29-Jul-2012 at 05:57. Reason: removing auto-merged duplicate post.

The old L goodnites (65-85lbs) is a little smaller than modern L/XL goodnites. The modern L/XL goodnites are actually about the same size as the old XL (85+lbs). Some people claim that old XL goodnites are so much bigger than modern XL goodnites, but having plenty of both of them in my supplies I can tell you that they really are not the different in terms of size and that the L was more or less dropped when they went from 3 sizes to two. The older material streches more easily and is less tight feeling which makes the old ones more comfortable if you are a little bigger than they intend, but don't expect a miracle fit if you are more than 85 lbs. They should fit, but they will feel smaller than modern L/XL goodnites.

Quote Originally Posted by ade View Post
    yep:
    Attachment 13452
    Attachment 13453

A: original 7-10 years size
    B: current 'trim-fit' 10-15 size
    C: original 10+ (10-16) size
    Here is a old post from my Goodnite Review.
    Check for yourself to see which is bigger old ones or new ones.
    (Drynites is the Goodnites name in the UK)

IMHO They were a lot bigger with the L/XL size when they were available but some elders started to use them instead of their crappy incontinence products because they worked a lot better, the investors weren't happy about that drop in the market for even the crappiest incontinence products (they only care for the profit and money, not the opinion of the users), so they stopped making the L/XL size claiming it was to reduce the space needed for retailers to get their products on the shelves and they decided to trigger the product more for younger kids than elderly people to regain the market into the incontinence products even if they are a crappy in that market. As a result, their incontinence products are still sold everywhere because a load of people can't get their hands on better products, they are way too ashamed to ask or order better products, let alone the fact they don't express themselves about the quality of the crappy products they have to wear.

Now they want people to start using GoodNites as soon as the child is out of the Pull-Ups training pants, or even, they don't really want the child to grow out of them at all. Their new spiderman goodnites is a perfect exemple, they are just training pants after all, its just their name is triggered for overnight but I'm quite sure a load of people are now using them for training or for the times were its more convenient for their kids to wear theses to avoid public bathrooms at all cost or to save on bathroom breaks during car rides.