Thread: Hello, World!

Post Hello, World!

Hi everyone!

I'm a little shy, especially with potentially embarrassing things like this, so I've been lurking around the forums for about a month but I decided it's time to at least introduce myself.

A little about me - I'm currently working as an industrial software programmer so I work in factories making the machinery do what it's supposed to do. I've also worked as a database programmer a couple of times, but moving stuff on a computer screen wasn't as fun as making stuff move in the real world.

I guess I'm here because I like knowing that there is a community of people with a shared interest in this "stuff." I like wearing diapers when I can and I've been experimenting with regression as a little girl (I think this is the non-sexual term? It's more an emotional/state of mind thing for me).

My other interests include programming (obviously) even though I have a love/hate relationship with computers. I also like gardening/landscaping and home remodeling. The house I'm in now was a fixer-upper and we've got it looking good outside and are almost done inside! Yay! I enjoy finding and tasting different wines and beers, though I'm not a connoisseur of either. I also do some light gaming from time to time. Oh, and I have two doggies that were rescued - a Weimaraner and a German Shorthaired Pointer - they're the snuggliest dogs ever (when they're not running around)!

As for this site, I mainly like reading about other people's experiences and thoughts. I'm not that outgoing in real life and haven't really participated socially online either. We'll see how this goes since I haven't shared this side of me with anyone yet, maybe I won't be so quiet since this is my only outlet!

Anyway, greetings to all and thank you for being a great community so far!

Quote Originally Posted by NoisySecret View Post
    Anyway, greetings to all and thank you for being a great community so far!
    Welcome to ADISC, NoisySecret!

Definitely check out the Programmers group. There are more than a few of us here, though programming topics tend to get somewhat less traffic than the numbers would lead you to expect. I suppose "baby" and "coder" are mutually exclusive personas.

As it is for you, ADISC was also my first/only online "coming out," and I didn't honestly expect to be here long. I'd never shared this interest with anybody (on purpose), and even though I was anonymous here, it was still a tad awkward. A year later, I have to admit that I really did need the support of this community. It's been a huge relief having a place to come and be easy about the diapers and related topics. Hopefully you find it similarly helpful!

I'm a cat person myself, but I'll forgive you on the dog thing seeing as how you're new around here, hehehe.

Thank you for the welcome and for pointing me to the programmer group. It does look a little slow in there, but I can understand why. It seems that coding is highly logical and thought intensive while being a baby would be an effort to get away from all of that.

And boys really don't like cats but I can get along with cat people

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	35d2m3.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	19.2 KB 
ID:	13492

Welcome to ADISC, I hope your time here helps you explore this side of you.

Also didn't realise there was a programmers group, joining up ^_^
    Last edited by StikkyPaws; 28-Jul-2012 at 01:09.

Welcome to our community crib . Really nice intro.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2