Thread: Introduction

Talking Introduction

Hewwo! I's Megan, a two year old royal koopa hatchling! I'm usually pretty outgoing and make friends easy, so I hope that will happen here. I work in the tech industry doing 3rd party tech support over the phone. It's fun because I get to work from home!

I'm here cause of course I'm a babyfur, and I'd like to get to know some friends and make more connections!

I enjoy anything tech, but mostly android and linux at the moment. I also have some N Scale model trains, and I'm trying to learn to program C++! It's hard!

As I said before, I'd like to make new friends and be more active in the ABDL/Babyfur community!

Well, that's me in a (nut)shell! Hope to talk to you all soon! :P

Quote Originally Posted by meganleighwoulffe View Post
    Hewwo! I's Megan, a two year old royal koopa hatchling! I'm usually pretty outgoing and make friends easy, so I hope that will happen here. I work in the tech industry doing 3rd party tech support over the phone. It's fun because I get to work from home!

I'm here cause of course I'm a babyfur, and I'd like to get to know some friends and make more connections!

I enjoy anything tech, but mostly android and linux at the moment. I also have some N Scale model trains, and I'm trying to learn to program C++! It's hard!

As I said before, I'd like to make new friends and be more active in the ABDL/Babyfur community!

Well, that's me in a (nut)shell! Hope to talk to you all soon! :P
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC! Linux rules! Anyway, what is learning C++ like? I've used PERL and PYTHON before, not sure if they're equally as hard to learn as C++. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    Hallo and welcome to ADISC! Linux rules! Anyway, what is learning C++ like? I've used PERL and PYTHON before, not sure if they're equally as hard to learn as C++. :-)
    I honestly wouldn't know, as C++ is the first language I'm learning other than VERY basic stuff in high school. I like it so far.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by skunk053 View Post
    I honestly wouldn't know, as C++ is the first language I'm learning other than VERY basic stuff in high school. I like it so far.

Hello Megan and welcome to ADISC!
    I'm also a C++ programmer and I'm still learning new things about the language after 3 years.
    It is a bit a beast and takes awhile to get your head around some of the concepts.

Hi Megan and welcome. What got you into N gauge. I have HO, but I haven't had them up for a while. I lost my space to other things, darn it.

To be honest, I don't like the HO cause it's too big. I've never been one to like easy projects, and N scale makes it at least semi-difficult to set up!