Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: how do i join

skyfoxpup

Default how do i join

Is there any thing special to do?

Cygnus

Alright, here's what you do. You walk into your bathroom and stare at yourself in the mirror. Spin around clockwise three times then turn counter clockwise once. Then repeat this phrase:

All hail the furry
    All hail Anthrocon
    All hail Kage
    Oh murr

Then you instantly transform into a furry. Congrats.

Yeah, there's nothing special you need to do to be a furry. If you wanna be one, cool. One of us. If you don't, cool. Do what you want. Furry is just a title you can choose to apply to yourself or not.

BLMProductions

Quote Originally Posted by Elum View Post
    Alright, here's what you do. You walk into your bathroom and stare at yourself in the mirror. Spin around clockwise three times then turn counter clockwise once. Then repeat this phrase:

All hail the furry
    All hail Anthrocon
    All hail Kage
    Oh murr

Yeah, there's nothing special you need to do to be a furry. If you wanna be one, cool. One of us. If you don't, cool. Do what you want. Furry is just a title you can choose to apply to yourself or not.
    Ha that was funny! I'm tempted to try it now lol
    Last edited by Nihlus; 26-Jul-2012 at 18:08. Reason: Removed automerged duplicate post

SkarTiger

If you want to be a furry, there are a series of tests that you msg complete with skill and stragaty. F

Firstly: think of the animal you would like to become
    Secondly: call yourself a furry
    Thirdly: you are now a furry

From there on you can do almost anything. Create your first fursona, it's your ball from there on in :P
    Basically, that's all you have to do to be a furry
    Skar

Quote Originally Posted by Elum View Post

All hail the furry
    All hail Anthrocon
    All hail Kage
    Oh murr

I laughed at this, good one. I'll have to try this on some of my non-furry counterparts o.o

To the op: If you think your a furry, or if you want to be a furry, then you're a furry.

Here's a fairly good video on it, didn't turn out too bad, amazingly. Also - another tip: When you're a furry, don't go on TV. If you do expect a shitstorm of hate :P

StripesTheSkunk

Its not like there are any sacred rituals or secret ceremonies needed to join, you just simply decide you want to be a furry, choose a fursona, and you're in!

If you're a furry, you're a furry. My suggestion is that you join furry chats, follow artists on FurAffinity, etc. In order to get the most out of the community, you've got to interact with it (I should really also follow my own advice too).,

Look it`s simple, furries piss on anything and everything, if in doubt just pee on it, a lamp post, a fire hydrant, a bush. Felines do something similar but we spray. If your a furry you know that your a furry. The fur comes from within. I suppose its a bit like being a werewolf.

Catperson

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    Look it`s simple, furries piss on anything and everything, if in doubt just pee on it, a lamp post, a fire hydrant, a bush. Felines do something similar but we spray. If your a furry you know that your a furry. The fur comes from within. I suppose its a bit like being a werewolf.
    ...Da hell? I'll have you know that I am a highly civilized dragon, good sir, and I am far above urinating on things.

I breathe fire on them instead.

SkarTiger

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddles View Post
    I can't pee on things anyway, my fursona's incontinent. He's been wetting his diapers since he was six and never got back out of them after a bladder infection.

Being a Werewolf is different from being a furry but I see where you're coming from :P
    Skar
    Last edited by Nihlus; 26-Jul-2012 at 22:44. Reason: Removed automerged duplicate post