Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the days of myspace

Default the days of myspace

does anyone go back to their myspaces and look at pictures and stuff and realize how lame you were back then? yea... i did and its pretty funny. xD im just totally shocked how different i was back then. :P

I assumed ppl just deleted their accounts. I did...

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk

I do that on the very rare occasion. It's funny to see the profile pic that's still up.

I don't want to delete mine... I guess for the nostalgic reasons. But I set mine to private so that no one has to see all the crap I wrote on my profile.

Given your age it's no surprise you were different, Myspace hasn't been popular since I was like 13 or something similar. You were lame because you were a kid. I never had Myspace and deleted my Bebo when I got Facebook, I wouldn't want to look at it anyway as I remember it too well and it would just be too cringy to look at

CrinklySiren

I havent gone back in about 6 years, before then it was 3, and when I did go back I had like 50 friend requests from friend whore teenagers lol.

Peachy

Does anyone remember "ALF", the Alien Life Form from that TV series I watched when I was little? His grandmother reportedly said "Don't look back! All you'd see is chaos". It's the same with old pictures, online behavior or your clothing: 5 years down the road you'Re smarter, more experienced and wiser, and live in different times. So naturally you'll think that you looked/acted really silly and immature back then.
    I'd wish I could still read my first intro or my first posts on this site's predecessor just to know what I acted like 8 years ago. I bet I'd facepalm now reading such old and immature stuff.

Peachy

I'm pretty sure I deleted mine a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Peachy View Post
    I'd wish I could still read my first intro or my first posts on this site's predecessor just to know what I acted like 8 years ago. I bet I'd facepalm now reading such old and immature stuff.

Peachy
    Looking back at your 27 year old self isn't as bad as looking back at your 13-14 year old self, there is nothing worse than seeing how you looked and acted when you started to experience raging hormones. It's horrible remembering what was on my Bebo, deleting it was the best thing I could've done for it to save us both the embarrassment.

I wasnt ever very active there, so nothing very shocking. My account is there, I login maybe... once every six months? Something like that.

Never made a account.
    Been to the site once or twice, it never interested me.
    I almost completely forgotten about it for years till I seen this topic.