Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Wearing for my boyfriend

Question Wearing for my boyfriend

I'm going to try wearing a diaper for my boyfriend, for the first time, sometime next week.

I've worn 2-3 times, by myself, to get a firsthand experience and to understand better... But, I've never worn in front of him.

He recently expressed a desire to see me in a diaper and to even put it on me, himself.

We're going to start experimenting a bit, with diapers in the bedroom. Slowly.
    I don't share his interest, so this is all new for me...

Just wondering how to go about it, or what to expect??? I would love any advice!

Should be a tender moment, and you're really awesome to share it with him. Don't know about him, but if it were my girlfriend, I'd let her take the lead from there, and let her go as far as she was comfortable with. I'd set up wine to loosen nerves, favorite snacks, good movie, and just be close for awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by Lillies5112 View Post
    I'm going to try wearing a diaper for my boyfriend, for the first time, sometime next week.

I've worn 2-3 times, by myself, to get a firsthand experience and to understand better... But, I've never worn in front of him.

He recently expressed a desire to see me in a diaper and to even put it on me, himself.

We're going to start experimenting a bit, with diapers in the bedroom. Slowly.
    I don't share his interest, so this is all new for me...

Just wondering how to go about it, or what to expect??? I would love any advice!

I would suggest that you guys just do something that you would normally do at home like watch a movie or just hangout or whatever and add diapers to the situation. That way it's not really any different from what you guys are usually used to! Thats really cool of you to be willing to try it out. I havn't had the courage to tell my girlfriend yet. If you dont mind me asking like how did he tell you and what was your first reaction????

goodnites2013js

Just go easy girl dont rush things. i think for the first time you should diaper your self then show him and after that if you feel comfotable with things go a lil more and let him diaper you. just dont be scared about things and stay strong

I think its great of you to take a different approach and experiment w/ him on his interests ill give you props not many people would openly try wearing a diaper but congratz and as with Goodnites ease yourself into it and if you dont feel comfortable try not to let him press you into it, its your decision but i've seen you have already worn a couple times so just keep taking it a step at a time : )

This is how I became interested in diapers. When my boyfriend first shared his interest I thought it was weird but agreed to try it because I was curious and also to please him. It has now become something I really enjoy, both with him and alone.
    I think doing this together has brought us closer together and I am really glad that he shared his interest with me. I hope you find this as positive as I have.

My advise to you would be to take things slowly and to be honest with him about how you feel and what you are and are not comfortable with. For example I love wetting my diapers but messing them is not something that I am interested in. Don't be too afraid to try new things but don't do anything that you don't want to. It's ok to try something and not do it again if you didn't enjoy it.

Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by BabyJ316 View Post
    Should be a tender moment, and you're really awesome to share it with him. Don't know about him, but if it were my girlfriend, I'd let her take the lead from there, and let her go as far as she was comfortable with. I'd set up wine to loosen nerves, favorite snacks, good movie, and just be close for awhile.
    We're not going to do anything, I'm not comfortable with and we're going to take it slow.
    Drinks and a movie sounds like a great idea. Thanks!
    A good way to ease into it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RVCA21 View Post
    I would suggest that you guys just do something that you would normally do at home like watch a movie or just hangout or whatever and add diapers to the situation. That way it's not really any different from what you guys are usually used to! Thats really cool of you to be willing to try it out. I havn't had the courage to tell my girlfriend yet. If you dont mind me asking like how did he tell you and what was your first reaction????
    Well, he didn't really "tell" me.
    He was too nervous/embarrassed (something) and wanted me to bring it up, first.

I noticed, within a couple weeks, of us dating. (It's not that hard to notice a diaper under clothes, especially when you're observant and spending time with that person)
    And, since I felt it was his place to bring it up to me... It went unspoken for about 3 months. He would wear to bed, occassionally, or around the house and neither of us talked about it.

When we moved in together (at 4 months) he finally brought it up. Over the phone, while we were both working, one night. I confessed that I had known since the beginning and we finally had our first conversation about it. He was very nervous and apprehensive of my reaction. But, I finally was able to hear how it worked for him (since it's different for everyone) and hearing his particulars, helped me sort out my emotions about it.
    My reaction was/is... Ever changing and evolving, I'll admit, and has gone through many stages.

We've been together for over a year, now and my opinion and thoughts have varied, but what has remanied constant is, I love him.

I'm a perpetual researcher, by nature and have researched everything possible on the subject. Being educated in it, has helped me understand and has helped me not feel as confused or alone. Time, has also helped... Along with ADISC.

When/if you do tell your girlfriend... If she accepts it or is willing to try to accept it, I would definitely recommend this site to her. It's helped me, to talk to others.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by littlewiggles View Post
    This is how I became interested in diapers. When my boyfriend first shared his interest I thought it was weird but agreed to try it because I was curious and also to please him. It has now become something I really enjoy, both with him and alone.
    I think doing this together has brought us closer together and I am really glad that he shared his interest with me. I hope you find this as positive as I have.

My advise to you would be to take things slowly and to be honest with him about how you feel and what you are and are not comfortable with. For example I love wetting my diapers but messing them is not something that I am interested in. Don't be too afraid to try new things but don't do anything that you don't want to. It's ok to try something and not do it again if you didn't enjoy it.

Hope this helps
    It absolutely helps.
    Thank you for sharing.

I think I could end up enjoying wearing, occasionally, for comfort. The times I tried it, I didn't hate it, and they were indeed comfortable.

It's the rest (the sexual aspects) of it, that I'm taking one step at a time. Slowly... Very slowly.
    I'm keeping an open mind, while also listening to myself on what I'm okay and not okay with. Which is important to me.

RoleModel

Oh why do people worry so much, just do it, enjoy it for what is it, don't spend time thinking about it, lol

Littlehelper

Default advice

hey i can totally account for you, ive recently just started to for my boyfriend too and trust me, you have nothing to worry about one way i over came it is that if i panicked or got nervous i just thought 'f this' and made it into a joke or made it fun as for 'things in the bedrrom' take that at your own pace not his, its important that you do this so you dont relapse or feel like poo afterwards all you can expect is for him to be understandig and for you to act as you would without them but only with the added comfort of being diapered just relax and enjoy it, nothing at all to worry about

also you say this isnt your desire to like it as he does, but neither did i and tbh after the first few times, it grows on you :3 ive rather come to enjoy it almost as much as him and its a great thing to be able to do and share together, so keep an open mind about it

Quote Originally Posted by Littlehelper View Post
    also you say this isnt your desire to like it as he does, but neither did i and tbh after the first few times, it grows on you :3 ive rather come to enjoy it almost as much as him and its a great thing to be able to do and share together, so keep an open mind about it
    Sounds like a really positive outcome!
    I love to hear from females that were kind of in the same position, or close to it. Thanks for sharing.